Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raise of the price

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Raise of the price Empty
PostSubject: Raise of the price   Raise of the price Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:46 pm

WOOOO I was wondering if you guys will suffer from a prize raise of the ticket next season....here in Montréal it will increase of 10%...sometimes up to 17%..........it's DISGUSTING!!!...........we'Re the most loyal fans .....there's even a survey that indicates that Montréal is the most expensive city to attend to a hockey game and YET we are scorned again by our organisation..................and we don't even manage to get a decent team that can make it to the damned playoffs!!!....................

The organisation is making fun of us! because our love is unconditional!!!!............That is MEAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Raise of the price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raise of the price   Raise of the price Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:38 am

ouch.. paying for tickets now is hard to stomach and after a pay raise? *shudder* i think my dad'll have a heart attack if the sharks tickets rise. he's already adament about having to pay for season tickets next year with my sister going to college and all and then a pay raise.. DONT' GO THAT DIRECTION SHARKS!!
Back to top Go down

Raise of the price
Page 1 of 1