Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!

Go down 
+6
HCD
Jamie
MiszLida
Janssen'sIce-Danni
skijunkie1124
Jozi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:31 pm

And lucky US! we live in the French boys country!! LOL....HEY...... your new Icon ??? Is it Sheldon Souray.........MAN!!!......... Laughing His soooo funny with his "cowboy" shirt...Even if he'S lame in defense (-28)....I think MTL will miss his leadership and points production!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:13 pm

Yeah -2... loll hahah it not too good !!!! You're reason about his leadership and his points in PP ... Same if he's gone to Edmonton I still like him hahah !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Lol....   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:58 pm

I think we should just have a section in the forum where we argue about who's the best looking or who's the most talented. I guarantee you people would go there A LOT!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
¹horrorscope

¹horrorscope

Number of posts : 40
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:14 pm

/º> haha, true
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=1horrorscope
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:44 pm

haha totally off topis of who u guys think is hot,,but not even sid in my opinion beats the man of the NJ DEVILS,,,our captain Patrik ELIAS!!! i totally LOVE him he is SOOO hot,,i'll stick to the Czech man! he is with us for i think 5 more years and will take this team to a cup!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Malone12

Mrs. Malone12

Number of posts : 4
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:55 am

NJDevilsFAN2630 wrote:
he is amazing... and absolutly gorgous!!!! how can anyone not think he is cute im not even a die hard pitt fan but i love him!
Oh I am a fan of his, I just don't find him attractive, then again most 19-21 years aren't attrative anyways. Don't get me wrong, most all of Pittsburgh is in love with Sid, even my mother loves him and she's 55 years old! So there's a select few that don't think he's hot, but I don't mind watching him play.
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:10 am

......I ENVIE you to have such faith in your team!!!.......Go habs GO! Suspect .......................I wanna WIN!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:34 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!! Yeah it had a lot more subject about the players .. more funny ?? Who's the best looking or who's the most talented Wawww !!!!

Yeah Jozi !! Cheer the habs tongue
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Haha....   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:09 pm

No no no.....You guys have got it all wrong. IT'S THE SHARKS YEAR!!!!!!!! I hear a Rangers and Sharks Finals is what a lot of people are saying. Shocked
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:34 pm

Yeah I know !!!! You're reason about this point ... The Rangers in the Final I think that too !!! Sharks maybe huh ??
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:47 pm

u guys r crazy rangers SUCK! there is no way they r making it to the finals but speeking of ITS THE DEVILS YEAR!! we r gunna go on and win the atlantic title like we do every year and then we have a shot at the cup but like i have said before,,,,New House,,New Home,,SAME GOAL!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:45 pm

Ouff Ha Ha Ha Ha !!! If we should have a discussion on which is the best team .. I think we wouldn't see the end of it hahah !!! The subject about Sidney and Vinny it's already hard loll .. about the best team or who gonna win the cup it's a lot !!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:30 pm

HEY NJDevilsFAN2630
What do you think of GOMEZ NOW???? tongue he joined the ennemy!!! But I'm going with Jamie....

Rangers Sharks for the finale!!!! It would be AMAZING!!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:46 pm

GOMEZ is AN @$$ hole!!!! i HATE him i started a topic bout him,,,lol but basically resateing he is the worst and totally ditched us!!! lol thats how i feel about him in few words i can go on for hours tho!!i say devils vs ducks again!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:43 am

HA HA HA HA LOL that's what I thought!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: ok...   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:45 pm

Whatever you guys nobody ever picks the Western team except if they have superstar players, like the ducks. i'm sticking with my boys and there's no way the rangers will beat us if it is a sharks and rangers final.
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:10 pm

trust me rangers WONT be in finals u might have to worry bout the devils tho!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:35 pm

Hahahah loll okayy !! That the best won that's it tongue
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:32 pm

PWA HA HA HA GO RANGERS GO!!!!....lol......just joking!!! I just CAN't wait for the season to start....I don't know about you but the Canadian are playing against the Pens tonight!!! FINALLY!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:04 pm

is that a pre-season game??
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:57 pm

Yeah I know !!! Yeah it's a pre-season game .. Me toooooo I can't wait for the season to start gosh loll !!!!

So ! canadiens or penguins won ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ok Girls! Hockey Time! :: Forums :: Players-
Jump to: