Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!

Go down 
+6
HCD
Jamie
MiszLida
Janssen'sIce-Danni
skijunkie1124
Jozi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Empty
PostSubject: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:43 pm

PWA HA HA H ok fangirls of Crosby....and even those who HATE him......I'm posting the URL of a video you HAVE to watch!!!

Sidney is trying to have a playoff beard Laughing .............which is mostly three or four hairs under his nose!!! SOOOOO funny!!.....you can also ear him speaking french (sweeeeeet).........

Ok listen well.................http://www.rds.ca (it's the TSN french site)........there's the zone vidéo at the right of your screen.....the options under are the videos you can see.....scroll to Michel Terrien n'Est pas satisfait..................... wait for the commercial to end...and then there will be interviews....and one of Sidney with his Tribute to a real beard!!! AWESOMELY FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:01 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!! hahah nice beard sidney... actually i've seen worse. half the sharks team can't grow a beard!!!!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: OMG!!!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:07 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! The Kid is CUTE....he tried!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:46 pm

PWA HA HAHA Yeap! Like my mom says: Trying is one point!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:51 pm

Oh my god ! I didn't know about Sidney... He played with a fracture feet since 2 weeks and half ago plus the couple days in the Playoffs too Neutral He refused a offer to go play with team Canada at Russia ... It too sad Wink
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 5:19 pm

YEAH he's crazy but this is how you can see what kinda player a guys is....playing with a broken foot.....hope he enjoyed it cause he won't be able to do that when he'll get older
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Yea....   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 5:20 pm

He still got tons of points with a broken foot. I bet lots of guys wish they could play like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 8:07 pm

Ya exactly a lot more players like that ..
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 8:48 pm

ouch that must of hurt. i know joe thornton played the first couple weeks of games with strep throat and i think a broken finger.. that's probably why he didn't score as much in the beginning
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Joe....   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 9:43 pm

Yea Big Joe played with strep throat and a broken foot during the beginning of the season.
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:02 am

The players loves play all the games they not miss any games ... SO! they don't care about that ...
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS

PostSubject: WOW   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:37 pm

I just don't know how you can play with a broken foot!!! you are using your feet 100% of the time!!! i sprained my toe and after skating on it for two hours it was swollen and hurting some! i can't even imagine doing that with a broken foot!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 5:30 pm

I know! It's crazy how tough they are, and that's so awesome! They have such a passion to play and nothing stops them!

But it's such a huge risk, though! Just imagine, like, Crosby played with a broken bone in his foot, that's a pretty big risk. If the puck smacked into his same foot again, it could have doubled the injury big time, you never know! Very risky stuff and I admire them all for being so brave! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
canadiansweetie

canadiansweetie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:24 pm

Sid sure got his work cut out for himself this year, youngest captain, endorsments, he'll be one busy boy. But i bet he can handle it he is sidney crosby, he's young and he's smart he can totally handle it... i hope Question
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:03 am

hahah thats kinda scary... he will always be Sid The Kid to me and everyone else!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Malone12

Mrs. Malone12

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:16 am

Alright, I don't understand why half of this country and most of Canada thinks that Sid is the hottest thing walking this earth, yes he's an awesome player don't get me wrong, but I guess he's just not my type of guy to like! More power to the girls that love him! He's a good guy!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:57 am

he is amazing... and absolutly gorgous!!!! how can anyone not think he is cute im not even a die hard pitt fan but i love him!
Back to top Go down
¹horrorscope

¹horrorscope

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:01 am

/º> I wouldnt say hes the hottest guy.

hes a good guy, awesome player, and pretty good looking. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=1horrorscope
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:49 pm

Like I keep telling here........VOKOUN is ZE man.....and Lecavalier................*drool* drunken ................But SID....he got that little something..........a little something that makes him a role model. I mean...He won't even be retired that I'm SURE, Walt Disney will take his story and make a movie out of it!!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:37 pm

Hahah yeahh tell me about that loll tongue The life of Sid the Kid Surprised hahaha it's nice ah !!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Haha....   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:22 pm

Yeah that would be funny. I agree Jozi about Vinny and Sid, but I gotta go with Vinny on this one because I just can't resist those French boys!!! lol Plus Vinny is hilarious. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:06 pm

YEAH Vinny is seriously the guy (not just hockey player)....that I find the most HANDSOME!!!

.....you should really go on getty images to see his new pics......In a TUX! it's nice!

www.gettyimages.com
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:15 pm

Jamie you told I just can't resist those French boys hahaah !!! Yeah that's for sure Vinny it's a handsome guy but most talented huh ...

I like Sidney but everybody know that Vinny most talented !!!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:16 am

MMMmmmmm ouf! If we should have a discussion on who's best between Vinny and Crosby.....I think we wouldn'T see the end of it!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:10 pm

YEAHH HAHAHAH !!!! Tell me about that loll ... Jozi that's for sure we loves the French boys huh !!!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!   PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWA HA HA Sidney is ALMOST a man!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ok Girls! Hockey Time! :: Forums :: Players-
Jump to: