Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finals Unfortunately

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Finals Unfortunately Empty
PostSubject: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:54 am

Sorry I haven't been around a lot girls, but finals are starting next thursday Mad and I'm getting slammed with all kinds of last minute tests and now review!!!! UGH!!! tongue i would much rather be on here, but until the finals are over Rolling Eyes , I won't be around too much!!! i just wanted to let y'all knw i didn't forget about ya's and that I'll stop by on lunch or something Laughing !! i get out June 28th....so i'll be around after that!!! <3 y'all...danni Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Ooo...   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:37 pm

Good luck Danni!! MAKE JANSSEN PROUD!! LOL Cool I'm sure you will do great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:36 pm

i know what you mean, Danni!!
I have 3 public exams this year, English (did that one today), Math on THursday and World geography next Tuesday. Blah! Razz Oh well, it is my last year, i can handle it!! Today was the last day of classes and I'm so pumped to finish up these exams.

So the same thing goes for me not being around to much within the next week or so. Good luck everyone writing exams!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 6:45 pm

Yeah! All be fine okay tongue I have a lot exams to do Neutral I scared about that anyways .... Good luck and think the good things Wink
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 9:35 pm

YES! i just finished my math final... i don't think i did so well. it was kinda hard... it was a high school final and i barely finished bleh.

but since i'm in middle school that's the only final i had yay!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Well wishes   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:05 pm

Thanks for all the support..i'm gonna need it!! tongue good luck to you all who are taking finals.....we all hate 'em!!! jamie...YAY!! I'LL BE DREAMING drunken OF HIM DURING MY FINALS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Hehe....   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:23 pm

Just something to think about when you get frustrated Razz
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 8:21 am

MWAH!!! love my man!!!!
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:02 am

School is done!!!

And I'm done highschool forever Smile Wow!

Let summer begin!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 11:26 pm

Yesss School out! Wow! you're soo lucky you done high school tongue Your prom is coming or not yet ?
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 6:18 pm

oh god i just found out my grade on my math final... I GOT A C!! jeez i knew i did bad but not that bad! oh well i still got a b in math. three b's, my worst report card yet. but oh well it's middle school. no one's gonna care about that. just work harder in high school.. right?

yayy school's out for everyone right?
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:46 pm

aww it's true you work with A B C .. Here We worked with the percentage loll .. I not receive my notes yet .. I scared about that Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Umm....   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:46 pm

I think so. Don't feel bad about math, I got a C on my final too Neutral But I could care less about math if it didn't have to do with hockey Razz
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:48 pm

loll I knew but with school .. It's very important Neutral
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: UGH   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:21 pm

with all that talk of C's I'm gettin pretty nervous about my grades. I just finished up and we probably won't get our grades until mid July because we got out so late. I knw I didn't do well on my math final....half the class didn't finish so they're probably going to curve it. (for all that don't know what a curve is....they take the highest grade and make that a 100% then all the rest of the grades fall behind it...so if the highest grade was an 70%, they would make that the 100 and then what would have been a 60% will be a 90%) COMPLICATED!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yeah...   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:05 am

Very complicated!! lol
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:09 am

jeez that curve is one screwy situation. i hope your class is as stupid as i am! <-- of course meant in the nicest way possible : P

my school is so weird. they don't even offer non advanced geometry. and then they don't even give us advanced credit.. not cool
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Curve   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:28 pm

LOL!! yeah, i hope my class is pretty dumb (meant nice as it can be) cause that curve has to be huge....it is really screwed up!! totally agree, but if it'll get me a better grade...more power to it!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:30 pm

Damn it ! I failed Math .... I'm too sad it's very weird ... it's embarrassing for me .... At least I had the summer courses Neutral Spend the time and I have to pass the summer courses about math ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finals Unfortunately   Finals Unfortunately Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals Unfortunately
Page 1 of 1