Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hottest player in the playoffs....

Go down 
+11
GetZERFAN
Lorrie
Janssen'sIce-Danni
hockeygirl00
Hockeymom1960
NJDevilsFAN2630
HCD
MiszLida
skijunkie1124
Jozi
Jamie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:38 pm

nah 52 doesn't have pretty enough eyes
Back to top Go down
sabeeshockey

sabeeshockey

Number of posts : 71
Favorite team : Sabres!!
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 11:18 pm

Maxim Afinogenov and Jason Pominville. Mmm Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metheheather
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 8:35 pm

Teemu Selanne and Andy Mcdonald
Dany Heatley and Jason Spezza loll Waouuhh ..
Back to top Go down
DannyGirl48

DannyGirl48

Number of posts : 26
Favorite team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 9:34 pm

Well, out of the guys left? Teemu Selanne. haha. and Jason Spezza ain't too shabby either!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Hmm....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:29 pm

Ryan Getzlaf, Jason Spezza, and Danny Heatley are my picks Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
DannyGirl48

DannyGirl48

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 3:31 pm

oooh dang I forgot Ryan Getzlaf! he's a cutie.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: haha.....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 4:49 pm

Just wait till you meet him in person!!!! Ooooo I shouldn't have said that Jozi is gonna kill me..........
Back to top Go down
DannyGirl48

DannyGirl48

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 11:48 pm

haha!! I'd love to meet him-I'd probably like...pass out. But I live in NY-far away from Anaheim. But there's the dream. haha.
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:14 am

Indeed Jamie I hate you and I'm sooo jealous!! LOL sunny But still we didn'T saw any pictures! LOL... Wink

YEAH and Ski Junkie!....It's probably Getzlaf.......he's just SOOOOOOOOOO hot!...... pirat

ANd yeah I hate Théodore sooo much I wouldn't even want to talk to him! And I'm just feeling sooo sorry for Colorado!...............He cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with Paris Hilton.....his father is an crook and he had relation with a group of outlaw motorcyclists ....AND........He's a drug addict by the way.......I have a friend....that lives in an appartment and his neighbor is selling....you know...... powerful stuff.....and one day he just arrived face to face with Theodore in the stairs.....and he saw Théo knocked on the neighbor's door.........

And the way his just "LOST" his talent suddenly.....looks really weird to me!............could be hard drug effects!

OH well those are only "Somebody told me that someone said" stories....who knows if it's true! but still..........
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: LOL!!!!   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:24 am

WOW!!!! those powerful drugs must run in the family...if ya knw wht i mean!! Shame when talent goes to waste especially when it's on crap like that!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Wow.....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:35 pm

I knew Theo was stupid...............but I didn't know he was that STUPID!!!! Wow....... that's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Oooo yea.....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:38 pm

And the reason I don't have any pictures is that I don't have a working digital camera right now. I used disposable cameras, but our scanner is.......well.......demented right now. And I've tried to put pictures on here before, and my computer wouldn't let me!!! AHHHH!!! I'm just so frustrated!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 2:43 pm

LOL ....yeah yeah!!!! Your scanner is broken RIGHt! HA HA HA LOL.....nah I believe I'm just really eager to see those pictures of you and all those hockey players!!!! king
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yea....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 3:40 pm

I know and that's why I'm trying really hard. AHH I HATE TECHNOLOGY!!!
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 4:00 pm

Hehe, yes pictures are a must!! love that! Its great to see fans with the players!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: LOL-tech   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 6:28 pm

Technology!!! LOL!!!!! when you go get ur pics developed, ask them to put them on a CD....i did it once when my (the family's) digital camera was on the fritz!! can't wait to see those pics!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Lorrie

Lorrie

Number of posts : 12
Favorite team : Detroit Red Wings
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:26 pm

Okay, I have just been introduced to the gorgeous Mike Fisher of the Senators. He is adorable, and it seems like he has a really sweet personality! I'm in love I love you
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Haha...   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:50 pm

Yes they are soo awesome!!! Well I guess I can tell you who I took pics with. I took pics with Jiggy, Ryan Getzlaf ( I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you ), Teemu Selanne, Dustin Penner, the Niedermayer brothers, Sammy Pahlsson, Travis Moen,and, against all I have learned from being a Sharks fan, I took a picture with Chris Pronger. Haha the one I took with Getzlaf is my favorite because he picked me up like he was giving me a piggy back ride, and I felt SOO TALL!!! LOL it was soooo hilarious tongue
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:51 pm

I envy you so much, Jamie! hehe!! You are so lucky, girl!! Seems like you've definitely had some good times with the guys.

*anyone else notice this is the most posted topic?? hehehe!! I love you *
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yea.....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:56 pm

I've definitely made some great memories even with some of the guys that I absolutely hate. Hehe, like Pronger. He's actually really funny Razz Yea I noticed that too Heather!! Hehe I feel so proud cuz I started it.................... Cool Razz tongue What a Face
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:55 pm

Mike Fisher?!?! lucky girl. he is flippin awesomeeeeeeee

sorry jamie.. no sum of anaheim player can outcool-afy a sens player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: PIGGY BACK!!!   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:16 am

A PIGGY BACK RIDE!!!! holy crap girl!!! you are like the luckiest girl aliVE!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHH i'm SOOO Jealous!!! wait 'til Jozi sees that one!!! LOL!! OHHHHHH man i would love to have your connections!!!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:10 pm

WHATTTTTTTTT???!!???? You actually touched Ryan Getzlaf.....WOAHHH!!! I'll believe it when I'll see the pictures! LOL sunny ....you're too much lucky for only one girl!! Do you have school or something!!!??? LOL

OH MY GOD!!! LORRIE!!! You're lucky too....where did ya meet him?
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yea....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:50 pm

I do have school Razz I just had a long weekend last weekend. Well....... I say Ryan Getzlaf can out-cool anyone but Sharks players. He's soooo cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:21 pm

i say that ryan getzlaf talent, no doubt about it. but my opinion about him changed for the worse when i saw game one and he cross-checked some dude (shoot i forgot his name..) like five times and was yelling at the ref when he gave him a penalty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hottest player in the playoffs....
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next