Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hottest player in the playoffs....

Go down 
+11
GetZERFAN
Lorrie
Janssen'sIce-Danni
hockeygirl00
Hockeymom1960
NJDevilsFAN2630
HCD
MiszLida
skijunkie1124
Jozi
Jamie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DannyGirl48

DannyGirl48

Number of posts : 26
Favorite team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Okay, I have just been introduced to the gorgeous Mike Fisher of the Senators. He is adorable, and it seems like he has a really sweet personality! I'm in love I love you
He and Chris Phillips are probably the only Sens that I have respect for right now-they're wonderful!

if anyone hasn't seen this video, you must! Even if it has to do with the Sens-just watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z25OVDG_E9g
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Well......   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:23 am

That's part of hockey. Getzlaf was just too strong for Comrie. I've seen guys on the Sharks do that too, so I wasn't that bothered. It's part of hockey. Everyone is a little nasty to each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Lorrie

Lorrie

Number of posts : 12
Favorite team : Detroit Red Wings
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:30 am

DannyGirl48 wrote:

if anyone hasn't seen this video, you must! Even if it has to do with the Sens-just watch it.

Wow that was really sad Sad
But wow, Fisher is awesome...going to Elgin's house and all...I love him.
Back to top Go down
Lorrie

Lorrie

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:31 am

skijunkie1124 wrote:
i say that ryan getzlaf talent, no doubt about it. but my opinion about him changed for the worse when i saw game one and he cross-checked some dude (shoot i forgot his name..) like five times and was yelling at the ref when he gave him a penalty.

Getzlaf always seems to be yelling at the refs when he gets penalized. Its annoying.
Back to top Go down
Lorrie

Lorrie

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:35 am

Jozi wrote:
WHATTTTTTTTT???!!???? You actually touched Ryan Getzlaf.....WOAHHH!!! I'll believe it when I'll see the pictures! LOL sunny ....you're too much lucky for only one girl!! Do you have school or something!!!??? LOL

OH MY GOD!!! LORRIE!!! You're lucky too....where did ya meet him?

loll, It seems like my post was slightly misleading. I didn't actually MEET him in person. What I meant was I never knew he existed until I watched Game 1 and I saw him getting interviewed...hence it was at that moment I was introduced. hehe, I wish I did get to meet him Wink
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Umm...   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:09 am

Most players yell at refs when they get penalized, so I don't see what's the big deal here. Haha Lorrie it's still cool everytime you discover a player. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: You know......   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:14 am

It's always annoying when a player yells at a ref when he gets penalized, AHH ESPECIALLY PRONGER!!! I hate that guy. He thinks he's just so perfect, AND HE GETS AWAY WITH SO MUCH!!! Maybe that's why they put those REALLY big refs and linesmen in some of the Ducks games.
Back to top Go down
DannyGirl48

DannyGirl48

Number of posts : 26
Favorite team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 2:02 am

Lorrie wrote:
DannyGirl48 wrote:

Wow that was really sad Sad
But wow, Fisher is awesome...going to Elgin's house and all...I love him.
yeah, that part definitely made me respect Mike-I mean come on. He went over to hang out with the kid! That says a lot for his character. gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yup......   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:05 pm

It not only gives you respect for Mike, but respect for most hockey players. They are the nicest athletes ever.
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:19 am

that's probably the most touching thing i've seen in a while. no words can explain that little kid.
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 11:57 am

Wow!! Nice avatar ... Too cutie the little kid loll Yeah! Good point Jamie..
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:36 pm

The vide is so sad, yet so touching......
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Ahh...   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:00 pm

This just makes me cry more because I'm graduating 8th grade tonight, and then you watch the video, AND IT MAKES YOU CRY EVEN MORE!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Lorrie

Lorrie

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:48 pm

Jamie wrote:
This just makes me cry more because I'm graduating 8th grade tonight, and then you watch the video, AND IT MAKES YOU CRY EVEN MORE!! Sad Sad

Aww, congratulations! Have a nice graduation...are you excited to be starting high school next year!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:16 pm

Aww Lorrie I love the picture Very Happy Thanks!! It will be really sad though. I'm excited for high school but I don't want to leave my friends just yet.
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:20 pm

Aww okay tongue You're not yet in high school ? So, it's good for you same if it's pretty hard ... Congrats tongue
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yea...   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:26 am

Thanks!!! The graduation was really nice, and I did cry Sad But we have a grad party tomorrow so it's all good, for now.....
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: AHHH!!!!   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:29 pm

SOOO MUCH DRAMA AT THAT PARTY!!!! GRRRR....I hate drama so much. I just wish it didn't have to end like that. Sad OMG JOZI GETZLAF HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:33 pm

Haha how can a hockey player not have a girlfriend, hehe! Razz

Well congrats on your graduating 8th grade! Seems like you wish your party was more enjoyable? Sorry to hear! But again, congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Thanks....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:01 pm

That's true Heather Very Happy Yea, there was just tons of drama, but that's how it always was with our class. Can't wait for high school!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 6:35 pm

loll! tongue Get ready for the high school it's too hard ... In my view it's too hard but it's too fun Wink The bests moments in your life I think that Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: I know!!!!   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 6:54 pm

People have told me it's hard, but you will enjoy it sooo much. I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:48 pm

my brother and sister make high school sound like a drag. my sister is graduating thursday and my brother hates it so much that he's going to a local community college for his senior year (they're interesting people...) sooooooooooooooo yeahhh i'm not sure what to think right now.
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS

PostSubject: NOOOO   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:21 pm

high school is definitely not a drag!! it is what you make of it!!!! i'm a junior and I've had a great high school experience!!! you have to go in with a positive attitude and decide for yourself how much you like high school!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yup.....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:41 pm

I definitely can't wait because Jonathan Cheechoo lives really close to where I'm going for high school!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hottest player in the playoffs....   Hottest player in the playoffs.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hottest player in the playoffs....
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next