Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teal and White game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Teal and White game Empty
PostSubject: Teal and White game   Teal and White game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:43 am

So there's this schrimage for the Sharks before preseason starts and this year it was Monday. Now it starts out with an autograph session and they tell you who is in which line and then you can line up and wait to get sutff signed. Now I wanted to go to the line with Vlasic and Cheech (i think) but my dad wanted his Marleau jersey signed by Marleau so I was like whatever let's go to that line.

The people in that line was Patrick Marleau, Ryane Clowe, Douglas Murray, Curtis Brown and Riley Armstrong, my absolute favorite rookie. Now I never get nervous (sports games, graduations, recitals, concerts, nothing) so I sooo surprised when I got up towards the front of the line and I was like "dude, i'm nervous." Anyway, I got my jersey and hat signed, with this goofy smile plastered on my face (btw we weren't allowed to take pictures), everything going perfectly fine, please and thank you, and when I got to the end of the line where Riley was I was like "I hope you make the roster" and he was like "thanks" except he looked at me funny, which is okay, because it was still cool.

So after the autographs there was this game with these little local eight year old team and it was sooo cute! Everyone cheered and they only played for like twenty minutes but they were still so pooped at the end.

The schrimage was okay. It was funny to say "Go Sharks!" because they were playing against each other and they were all sharks (get it?) They were kind of scared to hit each other but it was very informative to see some of the irregulars play. You could really see who was trying to get on the team. It was really funny because there was so many people that not all of them could fit on the bench and they kept knocking each other over. At the end it was 0-0 so they had a shootout and the lone goal being scored by Steve Bernier because no one else was really trying. It was cool though because McLaren and Vlasic, purely defenseman, shot.

And after the game, there was this thing where you could go out on the ice and skate. Me and my dad did that, but didn't stay long because there was a lot of ppl and we were getting tired. When we were taking off our skates some of the players came out and signed more stuff. I missed Roenick and Cheech but I got Goc and some irregulars, I haven't figure out who they were : ] But the funny thing was that when Clowe came around I was like, "Um, you already signed all my stuff."

Dude, that was longggggggggggg
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Teal and White game   Teal and White game Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:27 pm

WAAAA That is SOOOOO COOL affraid ! Man you're sooo lucky! WOW!!!....I think it's kinda the same thing called Jam Boree in Montréal!

So what stuff did you manage to get signed?

DID ya see mighty Joe Thorton??? You skated in the Sharks Arena WOOO!!! CRAZY!!! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: OMG!!   Teal and White game Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:18 pm

I was there too!!! i might have seen u What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Teal and White game   Teal and White game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:12 am

Jozi wrote:
WAAAA That is SOOOOO COOL affraid ! Man you're sooo lucky! WOW!!!....I think it's kinda the same thing called Jam Boree in Montréal!

So what stuff did you manage to get signed?

DID ya see mighty Joe Thorton??? You skated in the Sharks Arena WOOO!!! CRAZY!!! pirat

I got my jersey signed, it's got a like twenty autographs. And then the free hat we got at the door. I didn't bring anything because it was all last season's stuff and I thought they'd have stuff for us to buy..

No, I didn't see Joe Neutral I didn't go in his line and he didn't come out at the end of the game. I will get his autograph one day, though!!! Twisted Evil Muahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: lol   Teal and White game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:06 pm

i got in so many lines it's not even funny. lol anything to meet the Sharks boys!! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Teal and White game   Teal and White game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:51 pm

Aww it's cool hahah Jam Boree in San Jose loll !!

Yeah just meet the players it's enough ah tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teal and White game   Teal and White game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teal and White game
Page 1 of 1