Summer Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Summer Time   Fri May 11, 2007 8:18 am

Well even though we don't get out until june 29th Sad because of construction..it feels like summer here!!! i'll be on the board all summer....no deserters please Exclamation anyway....anybody got plans for the summer already??? Any jobs at the local ice rink?? i knw that i'm on hold to be a camp counselor at my local rink (chill out) and i'm really excited. My season has been off to a shaky start...we finally had our first out of house game (we couldn't find another team to play) and we played Jefferson's AAA Blizzard team....now that's like fourl levels above a house bantam spring league (if i'm not mistaken) and we got CREAMED!!!! we lost 0-8!!!! Sad a ton of guys never showed up for our team so we only had like a line and a half and two of our guys got hurt in the game. These kids were HUGE!!! i was afraid to hit some of them! i blocked a shot and took it right between the cup and padding and i have a HUGE bruise on my inner thigh shapped like the puck...oh well comes with the territory....but mom bugged out affraid cause this was one of the more "serious" (in her case) injuries that i could get!! lol!! anyway...enough of my rambling......how bout you guys?? (p.s. i have a big mouth and i could run it forever geek ) lol....hope y'all are doin well....later Cool

Jozi
Admin

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time   Fri May 11, 2007 8:44 pm

WOAH!!! You'll be a camp counsellor??? I have this job for like 4 summers....and I'm going for a fifth one!......it'S the most awesome job girls like us can get......lots of fun, lots of kids, lots of boys I love you LOL.............

MANNNN!!! seems like those guys were pretty tough......how old were they? Is your legs ok? How come the guys didn't showed up.....they were scared or what?.....

As for me.....my god father invited me to play a game with his team may 23th so i'm pretty exited!!

I won'T have SOOOOO much time for the forum this summer....but one time a week should be totaly possible cause I'll be fare from civilisation in my summer camp.............

ANyways not much about hockey is going on in summer except transaction!

LOL

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time   Sun May 13, 2007 1:56 pm

as sad as it is i have no time to watch hockey or pay attention to it for most of the summer...
-Feild trip to washingtion,,baltimore,,and hershey park
-Graduation to high school,,plus graduation dance
-i have a trip to Assateague in the end of June
-i am leaving for Italy July 5 a week there then a week in Greece
-then prob Long Island for the rest of the summer in and out

lol i don't not how i will handle it all but it should be fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jozi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time   Sun May 13, 2007 1:59 pm

WOOOOOOOOOO crazy summer ahead captain!!!! MAN!!!! so much action in your live!.....But There is not much going one in the summer in the fantastik world of hockey!!! LOL

PostSubject: WOW   Mon May 21, 2007 10:31 am

CrZY summer!!! Assateague is like three miles from where I camp the second week in July....FrontierTown!!!!! That's COOl!!!

Anyway...I know i've been kinda absent as of late....school has CONSUMED my life!!!

This past Friday we won our game 6-1 against Roxbury!!!!!! I had a hugE assist and almost made my first goal. we finally had our real coach on the bench!!!

Congrats on graduating to high school..it'll be over before you knw it so make the best of it!!! i'm already looking at colleges to apply to cuz i'll be a SENIOR next year!! i can't believe how fast it went!!! (I'm checkin out Quinnipiac U in CT...i proabably won't play on the women's team, but i'll be there cheering..they just built a new arena on campus!!)

ITALY..GREECE!!! you're sooooo lucky!!!! those are two countries that I want to visit really bad!!!!

Jozi- those guys were def high school players and the kids i play with are like 14...def disadvantage!!!!

Make sure you let me knw how the game on the 23rd goes!!

OKAY EVERYBODY!!! DON'T FORGET TO SEND PICS SO WE CAN SEE HOW THE SUMMER IS GOING!!! (25 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL FOR ME - WEEKENDS)!!!!!!! bounce

-cya'll later!!

HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time   Mon May 21, 2007 12:28 pm

Summer! ah! Coming on so quickyl! I'm very glad about that! but I'll have a big withdrawel affects from harldy any hockey, haha! ^.^

In only 32 days my days of highschool are over officially, and I'm off to the University of Newfoundland in September! Now that I can't beleive! So excited, though. I can't believe how fast time has gone! Surprised

My town usually has a nice few job openings for us highschool students and returning university students, but this year there was a big cut and as of now there are only 4 openings!! That's crazy! I think there will be a couple more to come yet, but I think the chances of me getting a job from that will be slim to none. I think my other friends will get jobs over me, because you know how some employers are, and see, my parents are both teachers, so some people are bias to other students whose parents don't have jobs or whatever. You get what I mean? haha..but oh well.

Yes, Danni, pictures of the summer are a must!! That's always fun!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: YEs pics!!!   Tue May 22, 2007 9:15 am

lol....jozi and heather have already posted pics.....both very beautiful ladies!!! Smile now i'm the one running my big mouth and have no pics to show!! i'm going to have my little sis take some pics at my next game....me before i step out there and such....!! don't worry when i get back from vacation i'll have hundreds for y'all!! lol...i'll only post a few! but great pics jozi!! those guys are hot and you are very cute urself!!! I actually really like the way you have ur hair!!! i'm a short hair kinda gal...mine is extremely short by today's standards and once i'm in college i want to get it cut a little shorter!! lOL (mother will flip!!) lol...anyway....congrats again heather! ur party must have been GREAT!!!
later gators! -i do feel sympathy for y'all who are on hockey withdrawl!!! i had no practice yesterday and I'm going nuts, i can't imagine no hockey for a week let alone two months!!! AYYYYY!!!!!! September will be here before you knw it and our teams will be back in full swing...hang in there girls!!! lol!

Jozi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time   Tue May 22, 2007 8:41 pm

You're sooo lucky to have a team!!! I'm going to play with my god father after tomorow! And I can barely stay focused on something because I'm too exited!

Thanx for the compliment by the way!!!.....YEAH short hair ROCKS!!!.....YEAH making our mother flip is part of the thrill LOL...........but My mom has pink hair and her nose is pierce so....nothing can make her flip LOL

yeah!!! can't wait for those summer pictures!!! sunny

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time   Wed May 23, 2007 1:35 am

eh summer.. not my favorite time of year. all hot and gross and no hockey!!!! well i'm getting out of june 15th. still got a bunch of homework CURSE YOU MR. RICHARDS!! but at least i get to make an iMovie about hockey Very Happy well tomorrow i'm going to some civil war reinactment place and then the last week of school there's the annual trip to Great America, a theme park around my area. then graduation and graduation dance, not such a big deal for me cuz it's only middle school

soo for summer
- tennis lessons a couple times a week.. not very fun, just a bunch of running in the oh so hot heat pale
- i'm trying to find some kind of roller or street hockey program to participate in.. so far, not yielding too many results
- probably going vacation somewhere.. my friend said she might take me to hawaii but she hasn't said anything lately so maybe not tongue
- a lot of sitting around at the computer, hanging out with friends, movies, mall, that kind of stuff
- hoping to go up to san francisco once every two weeks or so. it's awesome up there
- hopefully i'll get to go ice skating once a week Very Happy

oh yeah about the picture thing.. i'm trying to find someone who has a picture of me in anaheim.. i'm afraid i dont' flash my camera around much. as soon as i do i promise i'll post some up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Members!!   Mon May 28, 2007 11:11 am

WOW!!!! this board has blossomed SOOO quickly!! 24 members!!! i can't believe it! well it's a beautiful memorial day and i'm stuck without an iceskating rink!!! pale I'm GOING NUTS!!!!! i didn't have practice all last week, no game friday, and we had off today cuz of memorial day!!!! I"M DYING!!!! anyway.... Smile glad to hear all you lucky people getting out so early (june 15th!!) i'm stuck in the cell walls of my school until the 29th!!!

Jozi! so happy you got to play with ur god father....how did it go????

we really need to start signing these things bcuz i've lost all track of pples names!!!! (HCD, skijunkie!!!)) sorry guys...i'm SOOOO bad with names in person and even worse on the computer!! <3danni

Jozi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time   Mon May 28, 2007 11:23 am

Yeah I've found a powerfull way to recruit all the craziest hockey fan girls out there!!!!...........Just go on hockey fanlistings, then take the girls e-mails and send them an e-mail!!! And I'm just really glad it worked!!! All the new girls are SOOO coool and Talkative!!!

WE'RE just REALLY glad you joined us girls!!! king

PostSubject: Game!!   Mon May 28, 2007 11:30 am

Hey jozi, how did the game go???
did you guys play?? did you have fun?? i'm fulla questions!!

yeah, these girls really have a lot of imput!!! i'm going to get in touch with the gls from around NY and see if they know my local!!! danii lives VERY close to me!! we've been to the same skating arena several times!!! i think her home team is roxbury! Razz

Jozi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time   Mon May 28, 2007 11:36 am

WOOOOOOOOO soon we'Re going to be an Internation community with members living next door....................today 24 members.....tomorow THE WORLD! LOL

PostSubject: LOL   Mon May 28, 2007 6:33 pm

Yes, international would be TERRIFIC!!!! Exclamation ....heck quite a few people are from or near canada, there pple here from california, new jersey, new york. so we've definitely made it nationally!!!!

HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time   Mon May 28, 2007 6:45 pm

Hahaha, "24 today, tomorrow the world" ...I liked that one Jozi! Smile

That is a great idea, about going to the fanlistings and sending out emails! Gosh you're so smart. Lol! If I have some time tonight I just might help out by doing the same thing : D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Help   Mon May 28, 2007 9:29 pm

Yeah, Jozi definitely knows what she's doing!!!! fanlistings was a good idea!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time   

Back to top Go down

Summer Time
Page 1 of 1