Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any decent trade rumours you've heard...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GetZERFAN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Any decent trade rumours you've heard...? Empty
PostSubject: Any decent trade rumours you've heard...?   Any decent trade rumours you've heard...? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:17 pm

Okay, so I know that word has been flying about Mats Sundin, and how he might not be staying in the leafs for next season. No team names have been mentioned, but it is said that if they do decide to trade him, it'll be for someone "unlikely". Right now, Iginla might be moved from Calgary, to make room for Ryan Smyth. It's also been said that the Flames are interested in someone from the remaining teams in the playoffs (ottawa, detroit, and anahiem). Another rumour is that Lecavalier might be going to Edmonton, Toronto, LA, Rangers, Islanders or New Jersey. Kovalev is looking towards Washington (Someone mentioned that "the caps are looking to pick up a very unhappy Hab"). Samsonov is being traded for sure, and a lot of teams (including St.Louis, Boston, Chicago and Dallas) want to pick up Martin St.Louis. I'm hoping he goes to Boston or Chicago, 'cause those teams rock, and they'd rock a little more if they had one more good player.
So yeah, that's all I've gotten from Eklund, so I wanna know if any of you guys have heard anything.
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Any decent trade rumours you've heard...?   Any decent trade rumours you've heard...? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 8:25 pm

Mats Sundin is maybe going to be trade? WOAH! Now that'S weird! The Leafs without Sundin sounds weird to me....................What do YOU think Heather?....I know you're a leaf fan! Have you heard about this rumor!!!

Well I know That Kovy is Not happy in MOntréal anymore....but he didn't play as well as he should.....I bet Ovechkin would be very happy to have Kovy with him again!.........Yeah Samsonov is a goner!....He's ssooooo lame and such a cry baby....he kept talking against Montréal when HE was the only responsable for his lame performance!

And as for Lecavalier and St-Louis...........do you really think they're going to leave Tampa????......I was hoping they were part of the new generation that will stick to ONE or TWO team.........I don't think their contract are over by the way!.............

Thanx a lot for those rumors!!! Where did ya heard em!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Any decent trade rumours you've heard...?   Any decent trade rumours you've heard...? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:50 pm

Wow, I haven't heard that one yet, about Sundin!! Exclamation That'll change the face of the Leafs! Heck, that'll be hard to get used to. But why would they trade Sundin?? I know there must be some logical explanation for that if its kind of true......hmmmm.....

I can't see Lecaveleir being traded yet, not in my opinion. But hey, you can never tell Razz

I haven't heard anything about many trades, but one player who I think should be traded would be Ovechkin....OR the Caps should bring in a couple other "super players"..Ovy needs some time to shine amongst more of his teammates, cause I barely know many of the caps...only OvechkiN! (<3)

I'm definitely gonna keep my ears open for all this trade rumor shiz...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Trade   Any decent trade rumours you've heard...? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 9:27 am

I've also heard rumor that Gomez may not stay with the devils..... Crying or Very sad and they think tampa may pick him up!!! Evil or Very Mad but i think Lecaveleir to NJ would be nice, but unlikely....i think he may stay put for a while! Sudin...um..haven't heard that rumor yet....
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Any decent trade rumours you've heard...?   Any decent trade rumours you've heard...? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 8:22 pm

YEAH in the caps there's only Ovechkin and ...what's the name of that other Alexander..........SEMIN??? I think....yeah I hope Alexander the Gr8 will be much more supported next year...or he might just get bored and stop playing the way he does
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any decent trade rumours you've heard...?   Any decent trade rumours you've heard...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any decent trade rumours you've heard...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ok Girls! Hockey Time! :: Forums :: Teams-
Jump to: