Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flames Vs. Red wings!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Flames Vs. Red wings! Empty
PostSubject: Flames Vs. Red wings!   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 10:54 am

OUCH!!!!!!! what a come bak by the flames!!! there is still hope! YEP still hope for me to be able to assist to a game..........I bet you most be pretty mad hey Robin? LOL....were you expecting such a come back!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Hmmm....   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:25 pm

I kinda want the Flames to win this one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Flames Vs. Red wings!   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:39 pm

OMG OMG this is the only west game i have rly watched and i have NEVER seen a game like this!! i can't believe the flames goalie got suspended i think he might have some anger problems! that hit was sooo uncalled for eeek...also soo many penalties!! i am rooting for the wings!!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Flames Vs. Red wings!   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:44 pm

WHAT???? Kipper has been suspended...woooahhh I have to find the video...what happened???
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!

PostSubject: Re: Flames Vs. Red wings!   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:55 pm

i not sure of his name but i no the goalie for the flames was kicked adda the game with 2minutes left cuzz they were losing 5-1.. he skated around the net after the whistle blew took his stick and hit a wing right in the gut i think it wass the reffs took him and pushed him right into the hallt o the locker room!! there was soo many penalties
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Well....   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 8:42 pm

I don't think it was as bad as some of the things that happened in our series. But yes, McLennan is his name. I think that someone told him to do that because the TV people were saying that was really out of character for Jamie McLennan.
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens

PostSubject: Re: Flames Vs. Red wings!   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 9:09 pm

I kinda want the Flames to win the last games ???
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Flames Vs. Red wings!   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 5:17 pm

MANNNN!!! I saw the hit.....it wasn't Kipprusoft.....it was the second goalie....that was soooo LOW CLASS.....did you know that the coach got punished and he has to pay 25 000$ and the organisation has to pay 100 000 $...for all that happened!!!

I want to flames to win....but MAN!!! that was cheap shot and disgusting for the sport of hockey!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yup....   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 5:18 pm

It was McLennan. I want the Flames to win too because I DON'T want to play Detroit.
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens

PostSubject: Re: Flames Vs. Red wings!   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:04 am

It's too much Noo ???
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Flames Vs. Red wings!   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:16 am

i want detroit to win.. cuz they will Very Happy plus i got a bunch of them on my team. I ALREADY GOT TAMPA ELMINATED I DONT' NEED DETROIT TO GO! and for that matter dallas as well GO STARS!!

wow that game was filled with drama. craziest game i've ever fast forwarded through tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flames Vs. Red wings!   Flames Vs. Red wings! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flames Vs. Red wings!
Page 1 of 1