Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Season!!!

Go down 
+2
Jozi
Janssen'sIce-Danni
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:15 pm

Okay girls...my spring season just started up!!!! Very Happy SOOO HAPPY!!! I was moved to Bantam and the guys are just terrific!!!
-Anybody else playing on a spring team??
Oh, boy have i got my share of brusies!!!....i have like six major black and blues (one by my coach who slap shot a puck and i accidentally skated through it)!!!!
-SOOOOO excited for friday's game!! Like a Star @ heaven we did lose our first game by three, but the guys we were playing against were midgets (next level up for those who aren't familiar with the ranks Wink ) but by the fall i'll be in my own age group -midgets (16-17yrs old) (the coaches wanted me to start a level down so i can get some experience before i take serious beating!!)!!!! the bantam games are like a whole bunch of guys who signed up and we all got to the rink and they split us up and handed out two different color jerseys...i don't think the away teams were ready to play!! scratch not sure..
Hope all your teams are doing well in the playoffs!!! bounce <3
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:51 pm

WOOO that is soooo cool!!!! since when do you play hockey???....I hope it's gonna go well for you......without too mucg bruises Laughing ........

Do you know WHEN you're gonna move up to Midget?

I don't plau in a league but Bu Godfather invited me to play in a game in April.....I don't have all my equipment yet.....But I just cleaned my mom's old helmet and bought myself a visor!!! IT LOOKS LIKE NEW!!!!

I'm really exited! You girls you have a team!!! You'Re soooo lucky!...REALLY!!! Enjoy your game as much as you can....cause a lot of use don'T habe any so........Tell us when you'll score a goal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 10:09 am

Yesss! Wink For real you went now ? That`s pretty cool for you and pretty lucky tongue Totally agree! I hope it's gonna go well for you Wink And All be fine ...

Good luck for you and all the team ... Really! you play with the boys ... loll tongue No matter it`s too cool !!!

I want a play in the team too Crying or Very sad lol
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 4:24 pm

That is SO awesome that you are able to be on a team, Danni!!

I would absolutely jump at that chance. But we don't have the opportunity here in my community in NFLD...there's only 70 students in school, and only 40 of those are highschool students. The island I'm on is not hardly 2km so we're lacking in things like that! I'm glad that I'm moving outta here in August!

But anyway, yeah, I wish we could have sports teams! ESPECILLY hockey!!!!! I would definitely be on it. I do play hockey on Friday afterschools, though, and I make th most of it, that's for sure!!

HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Well...   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 5:32 pm

I was playing on a team, until I got hurt. Now my team has a new goalie, and he is VERY VERY VERY good. He just moved to California from Italy. OMG HE'S SOOOO HOTT!!!!! Wink I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 10:18 am

LOL......do you get to dress with the boys....if your goalie is sexy that would be awesome!!! LOL

MY GOD HCD...looks like a little community! DO you move in a bigger city?
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Season   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:47 pm

Hey guys...!!
heather, i feel terrible for you!!! since i've been playing i'm addicted!!!
Yeah, i play with the boys and i get dressed with them...since they're a year or two younger than i am they're a little immature Rolling Eyes but they're cool!!
I'll move up to midget in the fall season..i might make the blizzard team by then.
The devils held a clinic at the rink and we met some of the old players...tommy albein!! they skated with us and did our clinic drills!! it was so much fun and we go some pretty cool stuff!!! that was cool!!
haven't scored yet and i think we don't have a game friday Crying or Very sad but i'm still checking that out!!
*jamie sent you a prvt mess. did ya get it?
Back to top Go down
hockeygirl00

hockeygirl00

Number of posts : 16
Favorite team : COLORADO AVALANCHE!!
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:47 am

Awww I'm jealous our spring 3v3 is comming to an end next week and summer doesnt start untill the end of May so I am going to have to make due with my drop in boys. Not that i'm complaining cause I love skating with my boys, they just need to learn what defence is.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 10:33 am

YEAH!!! I just found an annoncement in the local newspaper about this guys searching for player for a friendship league with NO agression.....I was like: This is perfect for a start!!!..............I called him and asked if it was for boys and GIRLS......but...noooo..... Sad But he said that if a few girls call.....he would SURELY check that!!!! ^-^ cheers

I let my fingers cross!!! ^-^
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:24 am

Wow!!! That`s so awesome Smile You`re pretty lucky girl ... I`m jealous lol ... tongue
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:35 am

You should check in your local newspaper!!!.....I'm sure that there could be some annoncement for hockey team
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:39 am

lol !!! HUhh!! I don`t know about that but I thinkin before ... Yeah ! I imagined in the team tongue It`s too weird but funny too...
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: That's Neat!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:46 pm

i've never heard of somebody announcing the need for hockey players in the newspaper!!! my spring league is amazing!!! LOVE IT!!! and the boys are great! when will he start the girls league for you guys jozi?
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 10:40 am

he will include the girls in the normal league only if we're enough girls who want to be part of the league........and it will starts only in september

YEAH really there is annoncement for different leagues in the local newspaper........but i'm not talking about BIG newpapers....like...official Montréal, or New York...or big city journal.....check in your local newpaper....for communityactivity.............here there is always tons of offer....sports, cultural meeting, etc....
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 12:56 pm

lol Yeah it's so amazing huh !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: YAY   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:29 pm

I GET TO START SKATING AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE THIS HAPPY IN MY LIFE!!! (unless the Sharks win Stanley then that will be a different story....)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:32 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! any definite dates on when you will be starting to skate again?
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 11:49 pm

Well !!! I have a idea but nowhere tongue why not do you put a picture about you in a avatar to khow who you are Razz Same if we knew about our names rabbit Just like that ... It not a obligation loll I'm pretty peculiar huh !!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tough call   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 8:12 am

Jamie...wow, i don't know whether i would be more happy skating or NJ getting the cup....serious toss up!!! Razz i think though i would have to go with the skating...i'm on withdrawl symptoms because i we didn't have a game last friday, practice monday and wednesday and no game this friday!! i'm dYING!!!! UGH!!! we finally start practice again next week!!!!
Back to top Go down
hockeygirl00

hockeygirl00

Number of posts : 16
Favorite team : COLORADO AVALANCHE!!
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 1:14 am

That's awesome Jamie! I am so happy that you get to skate again soon. I don't know how you managed for so long, I would have gone crazy!! As for more exciting skating again or Sharks winning?? I say.... wait this is a hard one but I say more excited to be skating again.
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 6:34 pm

I have a lot trip to go tongue I don't have a team Crying or Very sad but it's not to bad same if I hope to have one tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Season!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Season!!!   Spring Season!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Season!!!
Page 1 of 1