Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Round for Stanley

Go down 
+5
Jamie
HCD
skijunkie1124
NJDevilsFAN2630
Hockeymom1960
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 12:18 am

whoaaaaa my inner hockey instincts are actually right for once! i said that the rangers and sens and tampa bay would win for no real reason and they actually are!! IT'S A MIRACLE!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Explanation   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:18 am

Well, marty definitely is off his game...from our stand point out here we're just sensing a lack of good play! (NHL blog) has come to a conclusion that there are about three things that have to happen to get us back up and going again...
1. Patty (Patrick Elias) has to start passing to his line mates and stop trying to deke his way around everybody.
2. SOMEBODY needs to get around the net by Marty to help him out!!!!
3. Marty needs to get back on top of his game...these soft goals are a no go!!
4. If they aren't going to play Janssen, they need to put him down and bring back Clarkson! *said with a heavy heart, but good mind!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 11:08 am

.....ohhhhh sorry about Janssen.............it most be hard for you!!!!! tonight game will be very important......

I'm telling you....The Rangers could go far!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 4:12 pm

Wooooah, the Rangers are on fire!! Exclamation Gosh, they are tricky little players, arn't they! haha!
I couldn't beleive it when I saw a 7-0 F score! Gosh! They really are up on their game, huh!

Yes, I hope Mr. Brodeur gets his game up a bit more!! I'm rooting for those guys, but if they don't get it on for the next game, they're gonna be in the same situation as the PENS (waaaaa! Sad ) lol..

And yes, the Pens better get it goin' too, ohmigosh, they neeeed to win the next three games. I can see them winning three games, but not all in a row and against the Sens!! But miracles can happen! Very Happy *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Umm....   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 5:26 pm

I only think the Rangers are winning badly because I don't think the Thrashers have it in them. When the Rangers advance, it's going to be a lot harder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 5:58 pm

ooo deffinatly!!
Quote :
When the Rangers advance, it's going to be a lot harder.
the Devils i think are haveing trouble just getting back on there game we still have 4 games to pick it up and try to win the seires i have no doubt that we are gunna put up a battle
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Well...   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 6:08 pm

You are going down 3-1 tonight Razz
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 10:21 am

NO NO NO!!! I'm sticking with the Rangers!!!....they have that little something since a couple of games BEFORE the playoffs start. GO SEAN AVERY!!!..............
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Umm.....   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:38 pm

I still hate the Rangers, but I'm starting to like Sean Avery.
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: EVEN!!!   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:39 pm

We evened things up a little!!! cheers Friday will be interesting!!! we're gettin back a little...marty still has his work cut out for him!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 10:11 pm

HAHAHAH to all those ppl who said we were gunna lose yesturday!!! it looks like SCOTTY GOMEZ and every other DEVIL proved all ya wrong!! and we are now tied at 2 all!! LETS GO DEVILS yippy Danni we are not out of this yet!!!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 10:38 am

YEAH tonight will be an Ultimate game!!! Should be really intense! Marty will have to be at his best to stop the mighty scorers of the lightning!!!!

LOL....HA HA HA HA Jamie you're startin to like Sean Avery.......I think you're a bit too easy influenced!!! Laughing ....BUt...I understand you!! SEAN Avery is SOOOOOO sexy! and he got that ATTITUDE! he'S funny!.....I'm not a huge fan of the ranger though....mostly because of Jagr.....he ain'T my fav player!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:13 am

lol tongue You love Sean Avery ... He`s cute but pretty disturbing for the others teams Wink OHHH!!! I think that is very hard too ... Rangers VS Senators ???
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:39 am

OH MY GOD!!!....Rangers vs Sens.....I'll be torned appart!!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:56 am

Exactly !!! Shocked

Final round wow!!!! HUmm... I can`t still decided ... Too Hard
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Go Devils   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:42 pm

LOL!!! marty will HAVE to be at the top of the game tonight!!!! i think i really underestimated the bolts!!! OMG!!! SCOTTY GOMEZ!!!! ZACH PARISE I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 4:49 pm

^ Ahh, me and my best friend Kara love Zach Parise!!! And BRODEUR! Omg, big fans Very Happy Very Happy

We're watchin' the game somewhere tonight...go Devils!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 10:14 pm

GO DEVILS i hope the rangers lose!!! no offence but being a devils fan i have to say it they suck! GO DEVILS we are doin great i love you PATRIK AND ZACH!!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 10:44 am

I love Scott Gomez and this morning there was a small article about him in the newspaper.....that was saying that this guys is the clown in the devils.....he said that most of the devils players are serious....but that is juts not his style!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Haha....   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:23 pm

Yea I love Gomer too. I watched him during the Olympics and I really liked him. Razz
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:31 pm

who doesn't love gomer!! u can tell he like to joke around on the ice too because he is always smiling!! some what why is line is called the EGG line it goes perfectly with my 3 fav player...(not including ZACH!!) Patrik ELIAS,,Socct GOMEZ and Brian GIONTA.. haha i love that line!!! we are gunna kick tomorrow!! LETS GO DEVILS
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:42 pm

I just LOOOOOVE when players or lines have nick names......last season, when Koivu, Kovalev and Zednik were on the same line, it was called: Special K....like the cereal!! PWA HA HA HA so nice!

LOL

I also like alexander the Gr8.....awesome word game!...I just wonder what Sid the KID is gonna be at 30 years old!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 8:29 pm

I love Zach Parise and Scott Gomez too tongue they always played unrelenting ... It great Smile

OHHH !!! Tonight Canuck VS Stars ... I hope for the Canucks to win this game and to go to the second round ... If the Canucks won this game, they played with the Sharks ... WOW !!! Razz It too hard
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 8:36 pm

Hahahaha tongue Yeah!!! It too funny ... Special K Wink Before I like this line for the playoffs they are sooo strong together ... they are different now and Zednik play with the Islanders ... Anyways!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Hey!!!   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 8:44 pm

THE STARS ARE GOING TO WIN AND CALGARY IS GOING TO BEAT DETROIT SO WE DON'T HAVE TO FACE THE DUCKS IN THE SECOND ROUND!!!!!!!!!! And then it will be a rematch of 04 with us and the Flames in the Conference Finals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Round for Stanley   Final Round for Stanley - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Round for Stanley
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next