Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastern OR Western ?

Go down 
+6
Jozi
Hockeymom1960
NJDevilsFAN2630
HCD
Jamie
MiszLida
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: wow   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 3:23 am

with all these playoff games on national tv i've got to see a lot of eastern teams play (especially today) and i have to say i'm beginning to like it better then the west! i think the east style of play has a lot more flow to it. i mean out of the games i've seen today it seems that there are always players skating the puck in to the zone, people making magnificent passes and a lot more odd man rushes. i mean i hardly see anyone dumping the puck in and i felt like game two of nashville vs. san jose dumping was the only thing i saw! is it because the west have better defense? or is because the east has better skaters? anyone got a opinion?
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 12:37 pm

I don't think it's anything in specific...I think it varies in a few ways, but they both, east and west, are able to "bring it" in different areas.

Lots of teams in the West have very good defense, but on the other hand, perhaps East has very good offense...things like that. Yet altogether, it brings the best of the teams out on the rink and they have different, yet effective, ways to win and be successful, but that's my opinion Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Umm...   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 3:31 pm

I'm starting to like the Eastern teams too. Haha maybe cuz when u like an Western team u are forced to hate them for 82 games. A LOT of my favorite players are in the Eastern Conference, so that also contributes to my decision sunny GO BOLTS!!!!

Last edited by on Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:52 pm

Just one comment to add: JAMIE....................You'Re AVATAR is COOL! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS

PostSubject: LOL   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:47 pm

JAMIE!!! THE BOLTS!!!?!??!?!?! WHADA YA DOIN???? GO DEVILS!!!!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Haha...   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 10:31 pm

Thank Jozi. I LOVE IT TOO!!! VINNY RULES!!!! and yes danni, GO BOLTS!!!! GO BOLTS!!! GO BOLTS!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Well...   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:40 am

You know what, if Sharks don't make the Finals, then I want the Eastern Conference to win the Cup. cheers
Back to top Go down
hockeygirl00

hockeygirl00

Number of posts : 16
Favorite team : COLORADO AVALANCHE!!
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:03 am

WESTERN ALL THE WAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Umm...   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:23 am

I still can't decide. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
oilers_girl_101

oilers_girl_101

Number of posts : 5
Favorite team : EDMONTON OILERS!!! HELL YEA!!
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:38 am

WESTERN ALL THE WAY!!!!! Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: East All the Way!!   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:07 pm

NO, bolts..no...WAAAAA!!!! Danii...the EAST will WIN!!! -the DEVILS of course!!!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:39 pm

........MAN!!! there are soooo many great teams!!!! I just can't stick with one!!!! I got to watch ALL the games...and chear ups for almost every teams.......I don't care who's going to the Final......I'll choose my team when that time arrived! This year has been such a great year for hockey
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 10:24 am

OH NO!!! Neutral It`s pretty hard to choose ... Because,there are a lot great teams! Really! I got to watch all the games that`s for sure Wink Jozi! you`re reason for chear up for almost every teams ... I don't care who's going to the Final ... Yeah! I still can't decided it`s just in the first round ... Neutral Wow!!! Eastern OR Western ??? My gosh !!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:15 pm

I think now it a western team won the stanley cup same if I'm a eastern girl tongue Pretty exciting loll
Back to top Go down
oilers_girl_101

oilers_girl_101

Number of posts : 5
Favorite team : EDMONTON OILERS!!! HELL YEA!!
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 4:50 pm

Western All the Way!!! Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yes!!!   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 6:58 pm

WEST ALL THE WAY!!! THIS IS THE SHARKS YEAR!!!!
Back to top Go down
hockeygirl00

hockeygirl00

Number of posts : 16
Favorite team : COLORADO AVALANCHE!!
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 1:05 am

Sharks all the way, Beating Buffalo.
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: EAst   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 9:02 am

Well, even though danii and I are beat out alot to two (or three) we're still true to the east...except if the rangers are the only ones left...which won't happen cause we'll beat the crap out of them if they do make it that far, but i have confidence in buffalo!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:10 pm

IDK Danni ur right bout staying TRUE to the east,,, but idk who i want to win Rangers or Buffalo,, because i rly don't want to play the the Sabers in the next rouns not that i am not confident in the Devils but it would be safer to pl NY,,and then for the rangers i just can't get myself to say go rangers it sounds SOOO bad lol.... but i guess i want the rangers to win more 1. so we can kick the crap adda them in round 3,,and 2. i don't rly wanna play buffalo!! GOO DEVILS GOO
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 6:32 pm

I'm confident for the Sabres that's for sure not Rangers ...
For the devils I don't know now ??
Sharks and Canucks tongue
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Devils will come back!!!   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 7:13 pm

I know that we're kinda of down (3-1) now but i know that we'll come back!!! we always do!! Very Happy LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 12:05 am

Gosh, the Senators are really strong this year...I'm scared, haha.

I would love for a Canadian team to go right to the top in the playoffs, and the Sens would be the perfect chance right now, but the teams like the Devils and Sharks I really love...its getting hard on the heart, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 10:41 pm

Yeah well looks like the Sens VS. de Sabres..........I really REALLY like Antoine Vermette and Jason Spezza..............But I hate Ray Emery SOOOO much....that I think I'm gonna chear up for the Sabres........

HEY did you heard about Emery missing his plane for the last playoffs game because he was asleep and he got in a car crash going to the airport.....I wonder if speed is involved!!!! ....................MAN!!! he's soooo condescending
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 2:16 am

NOOO GO SENS!!! : ] i wanted the rangers to win though..

wait so he fell asleep in his car and then got a in a car crash?... then missed the plane? wow how eventful tongue
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 11:20 am

loll I hate Sens Neutral They are pretty strong this season Rolling Eyes Buffalo beats Ottawa ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern OR Western ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ok Girls! Hockey Time! :: Forums :: Teams-
Jump to: