Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastern OR Western ?

Go down 
+6
Jozi
Hockeymom1960
NJDevilsFAN2630
HCD
Jamie
MiszLida
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Eastern OR Western ? Empty
PostSubject: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 6:38 pm

So Girls! What do you think about the STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS ...
-Which team win the Stanley Cup 2007 this year ??? Side Eastern OR Western ??? tongue Very Happy

Final round : ??? It's too hard ...
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: WESTERN!!!   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 6:44 pm

SHARKS ALL THE WAY!! I know i'm biased but I have to show my pride. If the Sharks get out early then I'm still going for a Western Conference team, except the Ducks Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 6:50 pm

Well, if the Pens don't go all the way, God forbid LOL, I really want Eastern to win...but I really like the Canucks, too, and that's quite a way from the Eastern conference haha!! So I don't know...

Man this year it all seems so more intense than anything! Perhaps it's just me, but I dunno! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 7:03 pm

i VOTE east!! there are soo many good teams between Devils (have the best goalie best deffence-can they score enough i think so), Sabers (been oon top all year how bout in the playoffs), Islanders (who coulds suprise us all) Rangers (good but i hope not) and Penguins (who could very much pull on top)!! the only west team i see possibly taking it is the Ducks srry to all u other west fans!!! LETS GO DEVILS I love you
Back to top Go down
Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Number of posts : 27
Favorite team : Detroit Red Wings

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 8:27 pm

Sorry girls, but WINGS all the way!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hockeymom1960
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 9:51 pm

Good Wink So! Watch out!

Damn it Neutral (sorry girl with my language) Pitts 1 vs Ott 3 Sad
Anyways it's not finish yet ... Go Pens Go*

The referees are ... Twisted Evil

The Pens had a lot penalities ... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 9:52 pm

WOOOO...HCD! Crazy......I also think the Canucks could make it!!!......
Even if I'm a eastern girl......I think the Western will win this............but! Everything can happened And I think we'll be able to juge on that only when the two remaining teams will be known
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm

Absolutely! The Canucks are pretty good Wink With ...

- Roberto Luongo
- Mats Naslund
- Twin's Sedin

Yeah you're reason too ... because it's pretty hard this Stanley Cup Playoffs 2007 ... I'm a girl eastern that's for sure !!! Also have a lot good teams in western ... So! I don't know ...

Maybe Buffalo VS Vancouver !!!
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: WEST DUDE!!!!!   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:11 am

i mean just look at those stats. there were three teams that had 50 wins or more that weren't division leader! i mean dallas had 51 wins and they were third!!!!!!! plus look at the record when west teams play east teams... i'm not sure if that'll carry through the playoffs but we certainly got bragging rights
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Seriously....   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:16 am

The Western Conference is the best. Western teams always beat up on the East when we go over there (especially the Sharks) and all but one team in the West had 100 points or more. Don't get me wrong, I love the East, but I have to go with the West because of our record against Eastern teams and our records during the regular season. Also, to point another thing out, only four teams in history have had 50 wins or more and they did not win a division championship. This year 3 teams did it, and they were all in the West. What do you have to say about that?
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 8:47 am

The problem is the style is SOOOOO different in the East and West....the game is MUCH more faster in the ouest....more passes., less startegy and elaborated plays.........In Eastern, it's slower cause I think the players practice precise style of plays......it's more strategic........and apparently the SPEED is better then strategy!..so WEST wins!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS

PostSubject: East   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:04 am

Okay, i'm going to disagree this time....i'm praying the east!!! um...not the rangers...i'd be okay if it came down to the islanders (if they weren't playing us) but I really think we have a shot at this!!
we have a number of great players!!
#1 MARTY!!!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:21 pm

Okay! So check it out ... Yes vancouver win !!! Wow 4 times in the OT ...
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:24 pm

^Yeah, what a crazy long game! I think it was the longest in Vancouver in their history?? If I heard it right..I'm very glad that they won, too =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: WOW   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:34 pm

Vancouver and Dallas went to 4th OT???? AND VANCOUVER WON??? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:32 pm

lol Jamie You don`t like Vancouver tongue
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:39 pm

yeah totally i would root for the West if it came down to the rangers vs west but will see.. i really don't think the isles will make it far bending on how Wade plays the net. umm that leaves the thrashers posibility and sabes who have the right team and right players to make it ALL the way and the Devils who have been having a teriffic season w/ MARTY our amazing net minder and tampa but there goalie ain't that great soo it leaves the scoring line.... the west has great teams but i have a feeling the East will take (srry to disagree with all ya) LETS GO DEVILS.. Devils fan ill the end..........
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Well...   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:17 pm

You guys are all being biased towards your own teams and you know that. Everyone is saying the West is such a toss up. You guys are all going to feel funny when the West wins the Cup this year. affraid
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:33 pm

why would we feel funny... we are confident in the east the only west team i can see winning the cup is the Ducks really!! and its jot our fault that all the big papers are saying that the devils will go all the way Wink we are just sticking with our teams that just happen to be amazing and ont he east coats!!! i am a full Jerzey girl and will be 4 eva!!!! i just think the East has a good chance wheather it be Devils,Sabers,Rangers,Thrashers??? and even in the west does win its fine with me i just hope its the ducks if it happens to be the west!!!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:48 pm

I was really torned appart in the Canucks and Stars serie cause Turco is one of my fav goalie (After Vokoun though)........But I just think The Canucks will win this.....but they won't get very far in the second round if the games continue to be THAT exhausting!!!....GOOOOO SEDIN TWINS!!!.....

Can you people tell what why you ALL hate Rangers..............let me guess.................AVERY right???

girls.........I got to admit something....you'll probably gonna throw rocks at me (or pucks) for this.....but..................: I LOVE SEAN AVERY!!!

Ok I said it!!! I use to HATE him......but you know the line between love and hate is so TINY!!! I just really had that little something for bad guys...and HE'S BAD!!!!....and SOOOOO arrogant!............ What a Face I don't like rangers that much though....But I think they gonna go threw first one at least!

Ok girls You gonna like this video if you like or if you hate Sean Avery just be sure to check at 40 seconds!!! PWA HA HA HA it's so funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9kx-U_ka8

Last edited by on Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 5:12 pm

no its not cuzz of Avery.... we devils/isles fans go way back hating the rangers!!! I don't even no but jus being a devils fane we live soo close to NY there has always been a tension between devils/isles vs. rangers.. i think also because there is an isles song that goes if u no that rangers sucks in 94 THEY STOLE THE CUP if u no the rangers sucks clap ur hands... but even if u got to a devils game or an islandr game even when they are not playing the rangers both teams always do our ranger sucks cheers!!! we just DON'T like them!!! pluss before last year they really did suck!!! lol i rly don't no the real reason tho i was kinda brough into it when i was old enough to understand hockey Very Happy i really DO HATE THE RANGERS THO... and can't wait till they start GOLFING after this series!!!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: RANGERS SUCK!!!   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:59 pm

OMG...EVERY GAME THE WHISTLE GOES OFF!!! I LOVE IT...RANGERS SUCK!! Danii...i'm clapping my hands loud and clear Smile!!!! Jozi, it's a LONG standing tradition...if you're a DEVILS fan...rangers are the ultimate enemy!!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:05 pm

with out a doubt same with the islander fanse no matter if its a devils game or isles game i always cheer along!!! i love that whist i love the islander song too "if u no the rangers sucks clap ur hands * *, if u no the rangers sucks clap ur hand * *, if u no the ranger suck and they'll never win the cup if u no the rangers suck clap ur hands **" there is nothing betta then being a devils fan we have soo much fun right Danni!! lol our games get interesting!! but if anyone is wondering u have to be a devils fan to get the ENEMY!!!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Great Song!!!   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:02 am

LOVE THAT SONG!!!! Laughing THe games are SOOOO much fun!!!!! I've been to two games in my life at East Rutherford and one i was in row six....i'll NEVER forget that experience....being as i'm marrying a devil, i'll get that experience again Razz WE WON!!!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:40 am

lol i can't member all the games i have been to but i never been to a devils loseing game till this year!! and ur right they are soo much fun sitting up close is amazing!! are u going to go to any games in Newark.. im not sure if my dad will take me hes says no but i'll find a way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern OR Western ?   Eastern OR Western ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern OR Western ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ok Girls! Hockey Time! :: Forums :: Teams-
Jump to: