Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Round prediction

Go down 
+4
NJDevilsFAN2630
Janssen'sIce-Danni
skijunkie1124
Jozi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

First Round prediction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Round prediction   First Round prediction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:04 pm

Danni you`re reason loll ... I`m pretty undecided tongue But now I`m cheer up for the Canucks Wink
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: First Round prediction   First Round prediction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:05 pm

indecisive? i've been set since day one! GO SENS AND SHARKS!!! that's gonna be the final round just you watch Very Happy

and for this round WINGS ARE GONNA GO DOWN!! sorry but the sens'll beat new jersey. buffalo's gonna beat the rangers.. but it's gonna be hard. actually i dont' care who wins that series. anddd anaheim will beat vancouver in four!!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: First Round prediction   First Round prediction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:09 pm

loll !!! I don't know about the Ducks beats the canucks Hehehe Wink
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Going down!!!   First Round prediction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 8:13 am

The rangers are definitely going down!!!!! i'm not so sure that you're correct about the devils!!! We'RE COMING BACK!!!! marty is back at his game and tonight will be GREAT!!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

PostSubject: Re: First Round prediction   First Round prediction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 3:08 pm

OH my god !!! I like Selanne and Mcdonald in the Ducks but but I like The Canucks ... Suspect It`s too hars to decided ... Okay !!! If the Ducks won this second round it not too bad tongue Because the Ducks had a pretty good attack Wink
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!

PostSubject: Re: First Round prediction   First Round prediction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 4:14 pm

Quote :
The rangers are definitely going down!!!!!
I TOTALLY AGREE Danni!! they are going down and LETS GO DEVILS!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: First Round prediction   First Round prediction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 2:46 pm

skijunkie1124 wrote:
indecisive? i've been set since day one! GO SENS AND SHARKS!!! that's gonna be the final round just you watch Very Happy

and for this round WINGS ARE GONNA GO DOWN!! sorry but the sens'll beat new jersey. buffalo's gonna beat the rangers.. but it's gonna be hard. actually i dont' care who wins that series. anddd anaheim will beat vancouver in four!!!

I totally agree, but noooo I don't think the Ducks will beat the Canucks in four. Nucks already won last night, but that series isn't going to go that quick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Round prediction   First Round prediction - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Round prediction
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4