Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th)

Go down 
5 posters

Who's the bext player this week 1th to 8th april
Roberto Lungo
Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Vote_lcap25%Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Martin Brodeur
Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Vote_lcap38%Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Wade Dubielewicz
Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Vote_lcap37%Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Joe Sakic
Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Vote_lcap0%Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Empty
PostSubject: Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th)   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:51 pm

OK!!!! since we'Re not a lot of members yet.....it's gonna be more complicated cause we don't have much opinions from girls all around the CAN and USA......

Next week I'm gonna ask for your nominees so it will be more democratic....but for this first week......I'll chose....for the exemple....and next week we'Re gonna do that together so Open your eyes and ears for hot stats, cool goals and great attitude on and off the ice!!!

here's the choices
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th)   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:58 pm

For me, for this week, I'm thinking Dubielewicz did great. mainly because today he pulled off a great win for the Islanders. It was a must win game for them today, and he pulled through for his team.

I was mad because I didn't want them to win, though, haha...but yes, I think he did great this week =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th)   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 12:09 am

MAN!!!...............You wanna make me change my vote......but Brodeur broke the record of 47 victories....which is pretty cool too.....

Joe sakic scores his 600th goal............and Luongo....well he's Luongo and he'S always awesome!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS

PostSubject: Toss up   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 11:05 am

Well, its kinda toss up for me...Brodeur did a Terrific job this week by breaking that record and saving the team from falling to second in the Atlantic Division, but Wade really did a great job yesterday.. his poke check was right on target and he did do a great job, but because of my long love for brodeur, i'm gonna have to go with MARTY!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
oilers_girl_101

oilers_girl_101

Number of posts : 5
Favorite team : EDMONTON OILERS!!! HELL YEA!!
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th)   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 11:48 am

Well you guys. Lungo did really good. i bet you guys watched the Van and SJ game, That awsome save he made, my vote gose to him.
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th)   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 11:52 am

Janssen'sIce wrote:
Well, its kinda toss up for me...Brodeur did a Terrific job this week by breaking that record and saving the team from falling to second in the Atlantic Division

No need to convince us with smart arguments.....it was kinda written in the sky you would vote for MARTY!!! ha ha ha ^-^ king
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th)   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:56 pm

Haha, no, no need to wonder who you were gonna vote for! Smile Broduer is sich a wicket choice, though! I absolutely admire him to much. A great player.

Can we vote for all options of players?! Hahaha..
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: LOL!!!!   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:37 pm

Yeah...brodeur...my idol!! yeah i have serious loyalty issues Razz !!! HCD...nice avatar!!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Question   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:46 pm

Okay so now I have a question!! are we still going to vote for people based on individual performance through the playoffs....maybe we should start another poll for team performance in the playoffs!!!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: OH boy!!!   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:51 pm

I just saw the percentage for votes.....marty and wade are tied....I KNew it...they both did a terrific job this week. sry girls...i'm still loyal to my brodeur!! I love you Razz
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th)   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:43 pm

YEAH!!! that would be great for the team....we could euh............make a poll for each "round"............like which team impressed you the most in the first round"

we give our nominees then we create a poll with the choices so people can vote!!!

What would be awesome is make predictions!!!! on each round!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Marty   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 1:00 pm

Hands Down I choose Marty!! mostly this week cuzz of the record he has broken and he never lets us DEVILS fans down!!! i do have to say tho after seeing Dubby play live on the Island he did Very well!! but i still have to say MARTY all the WAY!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: SWEET!1   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:08 pm

Marty is NUMBER 1!!! cheers Dube did play well for the isle, but devils fans are never disappointed by brodeur!!!! WE LOVE YOU MARTY!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th)   Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player of the week (Monday 1th to sunday 8th)
Page 1 of 1