Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question....

Go down 
+2
Jozi
Jamie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Question....   Question.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:04 pm

Who is the biggest disappointment so far and who is the most improved team? Also, who is the best team so far in your opinion? By the way I've missed you all Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:06 pm

YEAHHH We missed you too........OK!!!

My BIGGEST deception is obviously.........the RANGERS......I was a beliver....But I guess that all those devils fan out there are pretty happy!!! LOL sunny

And my greatest suprise is: Mike Cammalleri...I'm just SOOOO glad I took him in my pool....he's awesome. I discovered him while reading a pooler guide....he was just another player amongs all the others and I was like: WOOO who is THIS guy???!!!

and MAN!!!! Go WILD GO!!! Minnesota Wild .....I'm a fan!!!........I also really chear up for Gagne, Brière, Knuble and their flyers Philadelphia Flyers ....but the greatest suprise is the Wild........

and I make a prediction.....check out for the kings....after four years of lame seasons!!! I think they'Re going to make it to the playoffs!!

what about you???
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:22 pm

my biggest upset is the devils..Crying or Very sad i love them i just not in the mood to watch them or go to games if they r going to lose. i mean i am happy the rangers are doing bad tho!! thats the other upside.. our coach is horrible tho--he has changed everything--i don't think for the best either.. i mean pandolfo and madden have been on the same line for all 3 cups and he splits them up!!
my biggest suprise is the islanders!! which i am happy for them my family is isles fans soo its alright!! i just hope the devils get better sooner then later!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Well....   Question.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:49 am

My biggest disappointment so far would be my own boys too!!! The Sharks haven't been consistent at all, and in some games they just decide not to show up!!! IT'S SOOO ANNOYING AND FRUSTRATING!!!!

The biggest surprises for me are the Blues, Blue Jackets, Flyers (although I knew they would get better), and the Blackhawks. There's probably a couple of more but I just can't think of them right now. Oh wait! I agree with you Jozi, Kings are doing great!

The Wild are doing crazy well too!!! Minnesota Wild but for the best team, I'm going to have to go with the Sens because well, they are the Senators, and I love Heatly and Spezza Very Happy

I hope my boys can pick it up soon, or my cousin is going to turn me into a Ducks fan!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:53 am

Absolutely !! it's a good point Jozi about the Wild that's for sure and for the Rangers Shocked !! Where is the best players in the team ?? Gomez & Drury ?? It's so weird !! Anyways ....

But my greatest suprise is '' The Canes ''
Yeah I know yesterday they lose vs Habs .. 7-4 !!
Since the start of the season they are good team huh !!!
I think so .. they're going to make it the playoffs this year ??

What do you think girls ?
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:42 am

Do you realize how craxy it is......looks like almost ALL the last year super TEAMS and those who make it to the playoffs....are having trouble this year (except for the Sens and the Redwings)......

the Predators....The Devils....the Canucks....the Sharks...Buffalo....the Penguins, THE DUCKS!!!......

and we see teams like....the Hurricanes, the Blues, the Hawks, the Panthers.......doing great!!!...

what a weird situation....do you girls have a theory about that??? Neutral
Back to top Go down
sweetcharade

sweetcharade

Number of posts : 66
Favorite team : #1 Favorite: Sabres / #2 Favorite: Flames
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:15 pm

Well as for the biggest dissappointment I could say the Buffalo Sabres but quite the opposite is ture in my mind. While everyone who held Daniel Briere and Chris Drury on a pedestal as the biggest parts of the team, are now starting to speak out about the "death" of the two players, and in turn the death of the team. I for one am one of those crazy people out there that is not personally dissappointed in the team. While I think that so far this season they haven't entirely lived up to their full potential, i do beleive that they ahve been doing well for a team that disvoered themselves without 2 key components after the off season, and without a major leader (Teppo Numminen) who was out for heart surgery. Weather or not we make the playoffs this year is yet to be seen, allthough some would say that the signs are pointing to "no" for right now, I'm still entirely proud of the efforts made by the team as a whole to show that they don't need to be entirely written off as a big contendor in the NHL.

One team that is a sort of "dissappointment" to me, and I don't say this to "knock" the team, but the Washington Capitals. I think that I'm more dissappointed in the people who do not support the team than I am the team itself. I think that the Captials more or less need to find more of a fanbase, in order to make a bigger impact on the NHL. There is a whole lot of hype over one player, Alexander Ovechkin, and I see that he is a big "up and comer" in the NHL but I also think that there is a lot of young tallent on the team, and honestly I woiuldnt even know about if it werent for knowing Maria (CapsFanx10). I will never count them out I think that they still have a ton of potential they just need to be given time.

For the biggest "suprise" of the season I guess I could go and say the Philly Flyers, since they have had an incredible start to the season. I think that alot of it has to do with two strong players added to the team, ironically enough from the sabres, Daniel Briere & Marty Biron. I think that alot of their early on success could have been somewhat "foreseen" with the new tallent that has been brought in. But in contrast to their performance last year I think that they have had a very very good start to the season, and I'm expecting them to continue doing really well throughout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mysweetcharade
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:56 pm

Wow ! Yeah tell me about that .. Maybe the best teams are just hum I don't know .. I have no word to say loll !!!

It's weird and it's cool too .. to watch that !!
They have a lot competitions !!

For the habs .. They are not the best team but they are able to work hard !!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Well...   Question.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:42 pm

I just think the hockey world is messed up right now!!!

At least my boys won last night What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:30 pm

.....I didn't see the Sabres play yet this season! But The Habs meet them next week I think! It's crazy how ONE player can affect a team!....The lost of Brière was a hard shot for the Sabres. And I think they will need to bet on their young players, who did pretty well last season when every regulars were injured!
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:39 pm

I dont' know... based on record the Sharks are doing bad, but they have played so good in some games that they've lost. Like last night and one game versus L.A. They've basically done everything right, gotten 35+ shots on goal, but they just can't score.

Now this is only on a team that I'm actually watching. If any of the other "bad" teams are actually playing well, I'd like to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question....   Question.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question....
Page 1 of 1