Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!! Empty
PostSubject: PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!!   PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:59 pm

Alex Kovalev had an accident on a motorcycle. He was going to a small town called Grande-Rivière in Gaspésie (where I worked this summer)....to see his biggest fan.......and he borrowed the motorcycle of the mair.....and he got an accident with it!!!

He can pilot a plain, handle a puck like a god, play saxophone...but he can'T sit on a bike and drive for two minutes at 30 km/h without crashing!!!

He'S really devoted to his fan though......if only he was that devoted on the ice!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!!   PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:03 pm

Ouhhhh !!! Poor him Neutral Absolutely agree with you Jozi .. He's really devoted to his fan though.. If only he was that devoted on the ice!! Maybe at the time he become ?? Sometimes I don't like him but I just hope for him to get better .....
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!!   PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:14 pm

the problem is: he IS better.....he just don'T seem to take his job at heart!!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!!   PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:32 pm

hahah yeah you reason about that ... More 2 seasons with the habs and after Bye Bye !! Maybe !!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!!   PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:40 am

yeah even if I try to be optimistic...I don'T see him playing with the habs for a very long time if he continues like this...............and with the amount of his paycheck I doupt he will find another team!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!!   PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWA HA HA!!!! Alex Kovalev!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ok Girls! Hockey Time! :: Forums :: Players-
Jump to: