Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!
Registration date : 2007-04-10

"New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Empty
PostSubject: "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:30 pm

The New Jersey Devils have a new home:: known as the Prudential Center!!

here is wat it looks like:
"New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah 4q3sk9f

What does everyone think of it especially u other Devil fans? i personly like it not in the best of areas but its such a nice place,,atleast from the pics!! i am hopeing to get tickets on October 27 to the first home game vs, the Senators!! well lets here your imput! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:18 am

it looks very.. umm.. fake? haha. i know i know just the picture.

well it looks very nice. with the whole walkway thing it looks very professional. where is the exact city it's located?
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:17 am

the new place is in Newark, New Jersey!! right on the border of the Hudson into New York! so its very easy to get to and stuff with all the trains and busses that come from the city! just not a great place...
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Awesome!   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 am

The new place looks so cool!!!!! I hope I can go there!! afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Agree   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:02 am

The local is not exactly ideal cuz that really isn't the best of areas! my mom grew up in newark and when we go through there (to get dickie dee's italian hot dogs) it looks a little (how do i put this lightly??) gettoish!?!? but the building is REALLY COOL!!! i'm gettin tickets for my b-day! i'm excited! the new arena is going to be GREAT!!!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:42 am

gettoish hahaha. i know what you mean. same thing with oakland (basketball and football) it's like one of the most dangerous areas in the bay but people still venture there to watch their beloved raiders or warriors.
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:42 am

hahaha yeah to bith if u it is a little gettoish... it um well you here it on the news like everyday!!lol. but like danni said i hope to be getting tickets for the first game! i am praying when tickets come on sale i check like everyday!! but its nice to not have to share a place with another team anymore its just for us its just the HOME OF THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS! cheers
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: NEW HOME!!!!!!!!!!   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:01 pm

Twisted Evil I LOVE THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS!!! DOWN WITH GOMEZ AND THE FRIGGEN BLUE SHIRTS!!!! LETS GO DEVILS LETS GO! LETS GO DEVILS , LETS GO!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:38 pm

DOWN WITH GOMEZ!!!!! WOOT DEVILS ALL THE WAY!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: lol   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:36 pm

I agree with you two 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH THE RANGERS!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY GOMEZ!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah   "New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"New House,New Home,Same Goal" oooo yeah
Page 1 of 1