Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice Girls...

Go down 
+5
oilers_girl_101
Hockeymom1960
Janssen'sIce-Danni
Jozi
Jamie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Ice Girls... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Girls...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:00 pm

Quote :
i bet if we asked them they would have no clue which team they were skating for
hahah I totally agree!! jeez seriously wat do they no about hockey?!! confused
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: like i said...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:20 pm

...we should get somebody to change the girls for maybe team spirit girls or something more logical....i still dont get the suits!!?? Question
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: You know what....   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 6:32 pm

I'm fine with them getting the crowd going.....but not getting the men going with those uniforms. At least get uniforms that aren't that revealing!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Ice Girls...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 6:58 pm

ooo soooo soooo true just cuzz them men love it.... i mean there is so many women who bo hokcey and would love the job just to be with the players... its not all about skating on the ice and "looking pretty" they look more sluttish than anything!! i do feel bad for lunquist i truely don't think he deserves anything,,, just cuzz he dind't want her in his creese!!! jeeze i can go on forever about this topic it just gets me mad!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Ice Girls...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 5:17 pm

OOOK GIRLS!!! i just got new info on the whole situation form the Islanders web site!! ok here it is:

Quote :
The NHL reiterated the following:

* Ice crews must proceed directly to the areas they are responsible for clearing. In other words, no double-axels on the way to Ryan Miller's goal

* Ice crew members should not communicate with players and fans

* There should be no direct or indirect physical contact between players and crew members

* Players are not to leave the bench are during the timeout

* Goaltenders MUST vacate the crease and skaters MUST leave room at the bench areas for the snow to be cleared

* On-Ice Officials will enforce the mandates and teams are subject to discipline if they break the rules.

this is coming right from the site... the onlt one i don't agree with is the goalies having to leave there zone but these rules are better then none.. i mean it atleast keeps the girls under a guid line soo they don't make as much attention to themselves... like no more stupid little twists to show off on the ice!!! i am soo happy for these rules it will be better for evreyone and will stop some tension!!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: WHAT!!!   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:36 pm

That's bull!! are they still going to be in their next-to-nothing suits!!??? confused if so that complete bulL SHIT!!! they GRRR!!!! damn i'm going to write the friggen NHL about this!!! FRUSTRATION!!!! what the hell is a pixie in a santa suit doing on the ice?? that's not cleaning, that's desperation because you didn't make it in the radio city rocketts!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Ice Girls...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:39 pm

YOU GO GIRL!!! but atleast the new thing they posted keeps them from doing those gay twirl things!!! u get mad and do something bout this!! yeah Danni Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: Ice Girls...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:23 pm

It is good that they now have some rules in place, but still...like Danni said, it's pretty much 'bull'..lol..

Why do they think they have to dress like that? (or, technically, not dress at all!) I'm sure us girls could get on that ice and do just a good a job of shovelling it all off, I'm sure!

It seems we're all eventually going to start repeating ourselves about it, because everything what we are saying is very true in my opinion!

I still think we should go with the plan and the super duper shovels ...hahahaha

But in all seriousness, ice girls(the outfits and things) = lame. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: even though   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:06 am

Even though I don't like the isles...I'LL DO IT!!!! I would have no problem at all doing that!! I think it would be fun, although i might wind up wearing my devils jersey!! Razz
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: Ice Girls...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:34 am

hahah i agree i'll take that job any where any time!!! it s not like i even hate the islanders my cousins are bug isles fans soo i have to got to some games and i always wear a isles shirt or jersey... unless playing the devils!! that would be such a cool job tho sunny
Back to top Go down
hockeygirl00

hockeygirl00

Number of posts : 16
Favorite team : COLORADO AVALANCHE!!
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Ice Girls...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:47 am

Thank god my AVS don't ave anything that stupid
Back to top Go down
GetZERFAN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Ice Girls...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:11 pm

I think Ice Girls are pointless. My canes have the "storm squad" which are composed of both guys and girls, and they dress conservatively (compared to the other girls). I think if teams want something ice girl related, they should just have a cheering squad too, so they can get the fans started and shiz.
Oh, and on another note, every time I go to Flames games, Dion Phaneuf is always talking to one of the Ice Girls. I think that makes him desperate. There was also that one time that Kiprusoff said he takes him to clubs to meet ladies. LOL.
The Flames are dispicable.
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Ice Girls...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 8:45 pm

HA HA HA HA Poor baby! Phaneuf is soooo cool! Yeah If the only girl he's talking with is a ice girl.......he should go out more often!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Girls...   Ice Girls... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Girls...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2