Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NO HOCKEY BLUES!

Go down 
+5
skijunkie1124
sabeeshockey
Jamie
MiszLida
sweetcharade
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

NO HOCKEY BLUES! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HOCKEY BLUES!   NO HOCKEY BLUES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:53 pm

loll! I'm so hasteness that the next season began tongue It's soo boring! Anyways, summer spend the time sunny
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Well....   NO HOCKEY BLUES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 10:10 pm

My mom always mixes all her hockey facts up, so that's what I'm here for Very Happy My dad is learning, and so is my brother Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: LOL...same   NO HOCKEY BLUES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:34 pm

My lil sister pretty much knws the game...sorta.....HA, my twin sister on the other hand!!! forget it! she probably couldn't tell you what the puck was or what it's used for. my mom tries to stay involved...as long as you tell her what color jersey we're rooting for lol! she honestly tries...HHAAH.....my dad...hopeless case..that would take me two pages of symbols to show my udder dispise of him (never got along with him since i was like 6...still don't!!)

okay so this is why we need those hockey boys....we knw what we're tlking about!! why do they go for the deathly thin, stuck up, blonde/brunette wannabes, who know jack!??!? **frustration face**
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Yea!!   NO HOCKEY BLUES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:07 am

I totally agree Danni!!! Why do they always go for the girls who know nothing about hockey? Maybe they want a girl who doesn't know them and won't be falling all over them. But still, we love them way more and would respect them.
Back to top Go down
sabeeshockey

sabeeshockey

Number of posts : 71
Favorite team : Sabres!!
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: NO HOCKEY BLUES!   NO HOCKEY BLUES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:07 pm

Janssen'sIce-Danni wrote:
My lil sister pretty much knws the game...sorta.....HA, my twin sister on the other hand!!! forget it! she probably couldn't tell you what the puck was or what it's used for. my mom tries to stay involved...as long as you tell her what color jersey we're rooting for lol! she honestly tries...HHAAH.....my dad...hopeless case..that would take me two pages of symbols to show my udder dispise of him (never got along with him since i was like 6...still don't!!)

okay so this is why we need those hockey boys....we knw what we're tlking about!! why do they go for the deathly thin, stuck up, blonde/brunette wannabes, who know jack!??!? **frustration face**

ahahaha

my twin sister is the same way as yours. but she's a sport and puts up with me:)

my lil sister got me into hockey so im forever in debt to her..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metheheather
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Haha....   NO HOCKEY BLUES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:45 pm

I'm forever in debt to my friend who got me into hockey, and partyly Kyle McLaren since I wanted to know who he was because all my friends were freaking out when we saw him at school. Haha turns out him being a dad at my old school helped me find something to occupy my time with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Twins   NO HOCKEY BLUES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:41 pm

LOL!! sabeshockey!! its good that she puts up with you...actually my twin's boyfriend is the one who got me into it when he took me to an open hockey. so now i tlk hockey with him all the time and she just sits there trying to figure it all out!! LOL!! its good fun especially since he's a ranger's fan! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Ooo...   NO HOCKEY BLUES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:47 pm

Do you think he's going to give you a lot of crap about Gomez?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO HOCKEY BLUES!   NO HOCKEY BLUES! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO HOCKEY BLUES!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2