Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!

Go down 
+3
DannyGirl48
Janssen'sIce-Danni
Jamie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:01 am

ALRIGHT DUCKS!!!!! AWESOME SERIES!!!! I cried when Scott handed it to Rob, but then when I saw Teemu, that's when the tears really started coming. I'm so happy for all those guys, and so happy there's finally a Cup in California!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Congratulations DUCKS   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:26 am

It was a gREAT series and both teams did a TERRIFIC job! How long has it been since the ducks had the cup? but anyway, COngratulations to the ducks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DannyGirl48

DannyGirl48

Number of posts : 26
Favorite team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:23 am

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE DUCKS!!! I cried when Teemu got it-oh man. And that interview with him after he was hugging Sirpa-AHHH! They deserved it. I will give Ottowa credit though-they didn't do so bad this season-after all, they made it to the Finals.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Yes yes.....   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:24 pm

I was bawling when he was holding the Cup. Oh, and Danni, that was Anaheim's first Cup ever!!! I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!!! Razz but Ottawa, they did have a great season, but when they got to the Finals, they just...I don't know how to explain it.
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:08 pm

loll I'm so Happy for the ducks tongue Wow! the Anaheim's first stanley cup ever .. and it's a good moment to have it Wink Teemu too ... They celebrate each seconde with the cup .. It's too cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: And....   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:20 pm

This first ever Cup for California!!! SOO AWESOME!!!! I really hope Teemu doesn't retire soon because he just won his first Cup!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:32 pm

Yeah,at least he had one ...
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins

PostSubject: Re: STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:58 pm

Congrats to the Ducks!!!! They definitely deserved it. What a series for them! They were definitely the better team. I was glad they won it afterwards; they worked together as a team much better than the Sens.
No offense to the Sens though, because they did do well to get where they were now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: OOO YEA!!!   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 7:12 pm

YEA THEY DID!!! IT WAS AN AWESOME SEASON FOR THEM!!! Unfortunately they couldn't cap it off with a Cup.
Back to top Go down
DannyGirl48

DannyGirl48

Number of posts : 26
Favorite team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 1:03 am

Ahh I don't want Teemu to retire!!! Although if he does, he'll retire on top, so it won't be so bad. But hell-Chelios is 45 and still playing. Tee is only 36. He can still play a few more if he wants. Smile
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS

PostSubject: Retireee   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:10 am

NOOOOOOO!!!! only 36!!! he still has years ahead of him!!!! Brodeur is still going strong and he's signed until he's like 40!!! if i'm not mistaken Tee is in good physical condition!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yea....   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 12:37 pm

I really don't think he will. He just won a Cup, and I'm sure he still wants to play with his guys.
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 10:14 pm

well, i haven't watched the final game yet (i had this thing to do and after i saw that own goal by phillips i jsut kind of stopped thinking about it) and i keep avoiding anything that has anything to do with the ducks winning and all soooo it still hasn't gone through my head that they actually won. i'll only believe it when i see them raise the cup which i won't because i'll be avoiding anything that has to do with it the whole summer so excuse me if i don't respond to alot of things. i'm not being rude i'm being bitter tongue i'll probably accept ittttt... in a couple of years

peace
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Haha....   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 6:02 pm

Well it will help hockey grow more in California, and so those so called experts can stop ripping American hockey.
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian

PostSubject: Re: STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:16 pm

YEAP! it was a great serie but....nothing compare to last year final serie!!!!!.....not enough competition.......I just think Emery is just NOT the kinda goalie that can bring a team to the cup!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yea...   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:52 pm

LAST YEAR WAS MUCH MORE EXCITING!!! But I'm still happy the Ducks won Very Happy I thought Emery would be a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!   STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!
Page 1 of 1