Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!

Go down 
+5
Janssen'sIce-Danni
skijunkie1124
HCD
Jamie
Jozi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Well......   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:32 pm

In one perspective, Canada can't lose. Most of the Ducks are Canadian, so they will just bring the Cup back to Canada anyway. Ooooo those lucky Ducks.....lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:16 pm

Yeah! Maybe he's grieve soo.. The move that Alfredsson pulled off there it's just the frustration !!!
Back to top Go down
sabeeshockey

sabeeshockey

Number of posts : 71
Favorite team : Sabres!!
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:48 pm

Being the dedicated Sabres fan that I am: WOOOOOOOO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!! KICK SENATOR BUTT!!!!!!!!

Penner's goal was so awesomely amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metheheather
DannyGirl48

DannyGirl48

Number of posts : 26
Favorite team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:56 pm

I'm SO EXCITED for the game tomorrow! I'm gonna bawl if they win-especially when Teemu holds the Cup-I'll lose it.
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 1:51 am

nooooo GO SENS!!!!! i've gotta admit from right now anaheim is the better team. BUT THE SENATORS HAVE TO WIN!!! i hope all the ducks get the flu or something... it's suprisingly cold around here... IT'S AWESOMEEE
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

PostSubject: Yup......   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:34 pm

I agree with the two Sabres fans!!! GO DUCKS!!! It's going to be so awesome when Teemu hoists Stanley in the air Very Happy I'm probably going to cry too Sad
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 5:40 pm

I don't mind if the Ducks win, I just wish the Senators would win it, LoL...like you say, half the team of Ducks are Canadian Razz

Jamie, if the Ducks win, I'll probably cry in the moments when they celebrate and houst the cup etc too! I'm wierd and emotional like that LoL!! I really am, that stuff gives me chills and I think moments like that are just absolutely awesome, and I just can't help it. Both teams have worked hard for it, and I love to see it when they accomplish so much! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:03 pm

Yeah! GO DUCKS Smile No loll when Mcdonald hoists Stanley in the air tongue
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yea!!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:11 pm

How about when all of them hoist it up in the air?!?! What a Face Yea Heather, I get all emotional too if there is a moment that is really chilling or that is really sad, even if it doesn't have to do with me.
Back to top Go down
HCD

PostSubject: Re: I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 11:04 pm

Smile Yay, someone else like me when it comes to that, haha

Ok, so i kind of officially don't mind if the Ducks win tonight (lol)...the Sens are basically giving goals away! I would hate to be Emery right now, accidentally hitting that puck in! My God! They need to be less careless...
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: YEA DUCKS!!!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:00 am

OMG I CRIED WHEN I SAW TEEMU!!! I WAS BAWLING!!!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS

PostSubject: Emotional   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:24 am

OMG!!! I get so EMOTIONAL at that kind of stuff. Because you know that they've worked so hard for that and it's sad for any team to lose, but it so nice to see the joy and relief with the winners!!! either way, if either team wins it will be emotional!
Back to top Go down
DannyGirl48

DannyGirl48

Number of posts : 26
Favorite team : Buffalo Sabres
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:24 am

Jamie wrote:
OMG I CRIED WHEN I SAW TEEMU!!! I WAS BAWLING!!!
ME TOOOO!!!!!! He's waited 15 years for the Cup! So amazing-great job by ALL the boys!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yea!!!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:24 pm

It was soo great. It must have felt so good for Scott Niedermayer to hand the Cup to his brother.
Back to top Go down
HCD

PostSubject: Re: I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:52 pm

Jamie wrote:
It was soo great. It must have felt so good for Scott Niedermayer to hand the Cup to his brother.

Oh I know!!!! That was so nice!! What an amazing time!!

Right before the time was up for the 3rd period, Giguere tossed his hands up, then he got back in the game again, and finally the bell sounded and he jumped up again! it was great Smile The team was just so overjoyed and it was a great win!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Yes!!!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 7:11 pm

It really was Very Happy I just thought Ottawa would be more desperate. It was like they didn't even want the Cup after Chris Phillips put the puck in Emery's skates and it went in (which I felt really bad about).
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS

PostSubject: Morale   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:06 am

Yeah, I think once that puck went in they kinda lost it! it just looked like they weren't trying hard enough! but they'll have next year!
SCOTT!!!! that was so TERRIFIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!   I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've made my choice! Go Ducks Go!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2