Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25th Canadiens blood collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

25th Canadiens blood collection Empty
PostSubject: 25th Canadiens blood collection   25th Canadiens blood collection Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 9:41 pm

OK!!!...since I'm leaving soon I thought It would be the prefect time to finally put all those pictures I have of the Habs players....here's the pictures I took on the 25th blood collection

25th Canadiens blood collection Nhl4010
Me and Youppi

25th Canadiens blood collection Nhl3910
The Manager and Me.....is name is Bob Gainey...he never smile and look well.....it could almost be called a smile!

25th Canadiens blood collection Nhl3710
I don't know how did I manage to smile on this picture the woman was putting the needle right into my arm at this moment....I'm With David Aebisher and Frédérick Plante....one of our sport channel guest on RDS....he's really funny!!!!

25th Canadiens blood collection Nhl3610
for the Shraks fan....Josh Georges!....and me!

25th Canadiens blood collection Nhl3510
Mark Streit and I.....he's really nice he wished my friend Sara a Happy Birthday on a short movie on my camera.....he's also the captain of team Switzerland!

25th Canadiens blood collection Nhl3410
Micheal Ryder and I

25th Canadiens blood collection Nhl3310
Garth Murray and I

25th Canadiens blood collection Nhl3810
And of course...Mike Komisarek....AHHHHHH Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 25th Canadiens blood collection   25th Canadiens blood collection Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 10:28 pm

holy Komisarek!! Those pictures are awesome, girl! *You are so beautiful!* Smile

My friend's parents were staying with their relatives a few days ago near Bonavista or Catalina (wherever it is Ryder is from here in Newfoundland) and her dad called one night. We were sitting at the table and she looked at me while she was talking to him and said "Dad saw michael ryder!" and I was like "whatt, michael ryder!" (haha!) and then later on she called her parents back, to see what was on the go, but her father told her wrong; it wasn't michael ryder, it was his house! hahaha!! Laughing So they took pictures of it and they were talking to his grandmother and such lol!

Just thought i'd share that ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: 25th Canadiens blood collection   25th Canadiens blood collection Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 10:53 pm

PWA HA HA HA......yeah there's a little difference between Micheal Ryder and Micheal Ryder's house! LOL....that'S nice though.....I bet the guy has a street name in his honnor in his little town!
Back to top Go down
Stajanfan

Stajanfan

Number of posts : 12
Favorite team : Colorado Avalanche
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: 25th Canadiens blood collection   25th Canadiens blood collection Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:15 pm

OMG OMG OMG
AEBISCHER!!!
HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO NOT PASS OUT!!??
DAYYUUM GIRL.

*Ends freak out*

I love the pictures by the way. They're cute.
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 25th Canadiens blood collection   25th Canadiens blood collection Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:47 am

JOSH GORGES!!! NOOOO HE HAS TO COME BACKKKKKKK HE WAS LIKE MY FAVORITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE okay i'm good. how's he serving you guys anyway?

i wish i could give blood. the sharks also have a thing like that.. too bad i'm under the age limit and would probably pass out or something tongue
Back to top Go down
Lorrie

Lorrie

Number of posts : 12
Favorite team : Detroit Red Wings
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: 25th Canadiens blood collection   25th Canadiens blood collection Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:11 pm

What a nice thing to participate in! Give blood and hang out with hockey players...sounds like FUN! Although I would never be able to give blood...I pass out just getting a blood test, lol. I love the Canadiens' mascot, he's so cute!!
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

PostSubject: Re: 25th Canadiens blood collection   25th Canadiens blood collection Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 3:03 pm

first time I've tried to give blood I also passed out cause I'm really petite......so the nurses told me to come back when I would be 20....that's what I did.....And it was the most awesome day of my life!!

Yeah I saw Aebi like three times, he's really nice!!!.............But I think he's going to be trade cause Montréal doesn't need him anymore with carey Price getting more and more ready to face the NHL challenge!

as for Gorges....he was benched a few times when he arrived, he didn't make a GREAT impression, but we'll se next year....the problem is: there's a lot of young good defensman in the AHL canadien's affiliate team!!!......

So maybe it would have been better for him to stay in SAN JOSE!.....but if you like him so much check out the video I made of him in one of the previous message!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25th Canadiens blood collection   25th Canadiens blood collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

25th Canadiens blood collection
Page 1 of 1