Ok Girls! Hockey Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ok Girls! Hockey Time!

Where girls can prove they know it all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BRODEUR

Go down 
+3
NJDevilsFAN2630
Jozi
Janssen'sIce-Danni
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!
Registration date : 2007-04-10

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:34 pm

lol hehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
HCD

Number of posts : 148
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-04-08

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 6:03 pm

GO DEVILS! I reeeally hope they do well tonight! I really like that team, definitely one of my favourites! Plus Broduer is on that team, helllooo! Everyone loves Brodeur!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.--undiscovered--.piczo.com
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 8:57 pm

GOAL,,GOAL!!! OLAY OLAY OLAY!!! few the first one is OVER!!! yes here to our ZACH PARISE!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 11:03 pm

ONE down TWO go!! yayayayaya DEVILS!! we winnn!!! yes Parise 2 goals!! Elias goal and assist!! ahhh feww we still gotta keep up that great play tho!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: aww   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 2:26 am

it's so sad. Warren Strelow, a goaltending coach died yesterday. He was one of the reason that marty brodeur was even drafted. he convinced the drafting guys to pick marty instead the more hyped-up other goalie. he also trained with him in his early years in the nhl. okay i just felt like i needed to inform you of that
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ZACH   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:05 am

HE SCORED TWO LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!! DEVILS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:38 am

yeah i heard about the goaltending coach he was the devils goalie coach for awhile and he was also the goalie coach when the USA won the gold at lake placid AKA the MIRACLE on ice!!! he leaves knwing he left some great goalies to continue on.... on a happy note MARTY won WE won!! ahhhh omg i was like screaming last night DEVILS ALL THE WAY!!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 10:30 am

Okay! They played tonight no matter I`ll they won this game ... 2-1 for the lightning Neutral Brodeur is a good goalie so, don`t care about that !
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Glad   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:58 pm

Glad we finally tied the series up...hopefully we'll get our wits back about us and start playing a better game! Exclamation LETS GO DEVILS...
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 10:22 am

I wanted to rent a movie with my dad tonight....but then we just realized that it was the game between the Lightning and the DEVILS...........FORGET about the movie!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djinn-world.com
MiszLida

MiszLida

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:36 am

Okay they play tonight so girls what do you think about this game ??? who`s the winner ??? Devils !!! OR Lightning!!! Such as Janssen'sIce indicated DEVILS ALL THE WAY !! lol so, Good game !!!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Janssen'sIce-Danni

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LOL   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:50 pm

tonight will be AMAZING!!!! DEVILS ALL THE WAY!!!! Razz oh yeah, movie is totally out the window! my little sister and i are glued to the big screen in the family room!!!!!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 10:20 pm

AHHHH we are amazing no matter wat anyone says i can't believ how well we are playing right now!!! AHHHHH ook we can do this if we win we HAVE to win away!!! GO DEVILS GO!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Well.....   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:41 am

Devils and their big players will be working extra hard. I'm still going for the Bolts I love you but I'll say good luck to the Devils.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 10:29 am

I HATE when the devils do that.....blocking the game at the third period...........But apparently this systeme works........not the most spectuacular though! But we could enjoy Zach Parise talent out there!!!

Go Bolts GO!!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:41 pm

i kinda expected that from a ranger fan again no offence i just don't like the rangers!! wat u mean by blocking the game,, like scoring in the last minute of play scoring?? butt ur are right bout seeing Zach play!! and the EGG line
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:47 pm

hi hi EGG line....nice.....YOOO I've been a ranger fan for like one week Laughing But I always thought.....and HERE ALLLLL the sports experts say it: New Jersey had a boring kinda play.......

In the third period New jersey only had two shots on the goalie!!! this stat speaks for itself....which means your team is WAYYYYYYY too good in defense! tongue LOL.........but style is nothing when you can't win.....and the Devils do soooo.....I think they will keep that kinda style for a long time
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:53 pm

lol ook!!! i get wat u mean and they do kinda have a boring playing style,, cuzz they don't score alot but they have the BEST deffence in the NHL!! i love how they have the most goals in the last minute of play in the 3rd period it makes me soo happy like Isles game they scored with .8left!!! GO DEVILS
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Well....   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 8:41 pm

Defense wins games, so I guess that's why the Devils win a lot. But it wouldn't hurt to get more than TWO shots on goal in a period. They are more than capable of doing that!!!
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:14 pm

uhhh that was mean... two shots don't mean anything wat counts is whats on the score board at the end of each period...and obviusly the score board has been on our side!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not really.....   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 3:08 pm

It wasn't that mean. But you are right, what matters most is the GOAL column on the scoreboard at the end. GO BOLTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
MiszLida

MiszLida

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 4:58 pm

Okay !!! The Devils won the first round and I thought before they played with the NY Rangers I'm wrong lol ... They played with The Ottawa Senators tongue Wow!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Congrats.....   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 5:10 pm

Congrats Devils. I'll be rooting for you guys in the second round because Ottawa beat the Pens. AND PLUS I LOVE MARTY!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 5:14 pm

SOOOORRRRRRRYYYY!!! Got stick with the Canada thing and I'll be chearing up for the Sens............because of Antoine Vermette and Jason Spezza.......................I'm still mad at Lou Lamoriello!!!! LOL tongue ...............But i HATE RAY Emery with allllll my I love you ..........I want the sens to win...but I want Emery to get.....uhhh...I don'T know....kidnapp by ALIENS alien
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nice   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 5:16 pm

I hate Emery too..... Well..... I guess I really don't know who I want to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BRODEUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRODEUR   BRODEUR - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRODEUR
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next