AuthorMessage
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Empty
PostSubject: Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price   Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:35 pm

I don't know if you heard about this guy : Carey Price....everyone here says that's he's really talented, he won the gold medal for the Canada in the last junior championship and he won the Calder Cup in the AHL with the Hamilton bulldogs!.....

here's a short movie about him practicing
http://djinn-world.com/Price.wmv

Also we went to the Jam Boree last week-end it was pretty cool. BUT MAN!!! there was sooo much people.....we arrived at 8:30 a.m......and fortunetly for us there was friends of ours that were there since 6:45....and the guys were arriving olny at 3:00 PM....lol....we waited for soooo long!....here'S a few picture I took....and a movie I made.....Check at ALLLL those people....it's crazy!!!!

Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Jam-ma10
Me and my friend

Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Jam-es10 Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Jam-co10 There were some trophies exposed...this is the Conn Smythe...In fact it's really impressive to see all those trophies!
Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Jam-ko10 Kovalev Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Jam-la10 Lapierre
Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Jam-la11Latendresse Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Jam-mo10Komisarek
Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Jam-sm10 Smolinski.....I think I'm starting to get tired on this picture..." I wanna go home"

The guys were pretty nice, especially Higgins, we asked him for an autograph for my friend's brother, it was his birthday, but we were in the Pictures area....which means you're not suppose to have autographs!.....he signed one and a security guy said :" HEY no autograph!"...and Higgins told him....it's for a birthday...we can do those!!!
so yep! really nice!!!

here's the small video...it's Lapierre wishing an happy birthday to my friend's brother....he says: don't make to much partys!

http://djinn-world.com/jam-bonne-fete.wmv

MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price   Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 6:22 pm

Aww cool pictures and cool video with Lapierre it's funny loll !!! Yeah you waiting so long ah ..

I like the picture with Komisarek !! Too cute ah Very Happy

Hey some players know you since couple times you went to the Jam Boree loll .. Like Komisarek .. Kovalev etc !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skijunkie1124

skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price   Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:28 am

I can't believe you got pictures! Ours was the opposite. No pictures, yes autographs. I WANT A PICTURE!! haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
¹horrorscope

¹horrorscope

Number of posts : 40
Favorite team : Pittsburgh Penguins
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price   Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:06 am

/º> wow, really cool Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=1horrorscope
Jozi
Admin
Jozi

Number of posts : 404
Favorite team : Montréal Canadian
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price   Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:00 pm

Mike Komisarek is my ultimate favorite!!! I don't get stress when I meat hockey players...I just want my picture and leave.....but when it's Mike Komisarek'S turn..............My knees are weak, I'm sweating......MANNNN I just go dizzy......... drunken

WOOOOOO
You know what??? yesterday me and my friends went to a play, and then we decided to stop by a Mc do (Of course I didn't eat anything)....but the guy just in front of us in the line....MANNNN.................IT WAS BRYAN SMOLINSKI.....MAN!!!! Nobody knew him except me......I just couldn't believe it!!.....he's not very well-knowed yet, cause he's new....

I should have checked what he ordered!!! LOL

^-^

NJDevilsFAN2630

NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!

PostSubject: Re: Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price   Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:35 pm

thats soo cool,,, better then my incounter with the devils... the devils ppl not the players but like the mangers aren't fan friendly (at least it seems) we do nothing good like that! thats soo coool i love the pictured!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiszLida

MiszLida

Number of posts : 311
Favorite team : Montreal Canadiens

PostSubject: Re: Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price   Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:35 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha it's cool !! Oushh in Mcdonald loll tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price   Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jam Boree 2007 and Carey Price
Page 1 of 1