GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NJDevilsFAN2630

Number of posts : 147
Favorite team : New Jersey Devils!!
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:02 am

hahaha back to before about NOT being happy with some signings!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... MADD AT SCOTT GOMEZ!!! since being a Devils fan i have LOVED him!! always thought he was adorable and an AMAZING PLAYER!! wow things have changed,, i am a HUGE DIE-HARD Devils fan!! and i would never drop my team and i HATE the rangers!!! for him to just drop us his EGG line to go to them!!! its soo upsetting and to not see his number here this season will be hard to get use to! i mean he always picked up the team with a few secs left in the third and scored!! and we tied then WON in OT!! i mean it was perfect line! ELIAS,,GOMEZ,,GIONTA---- Sad ! ook well i mean i guess we can do without him we have signed good playes and with our CAPTAIN the AMAING ELIAS i guess we will be GOOD this year!! LETS GOOO DEVILS cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sabeeshockey

Number of posts : 71
Favorite team : Sabres!!
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:40 am

i am a buffalo fan and we are in the same boat lol [briere n drury].... i am super upset, but all we can do is wish them the best (except when playing our teams) and hope they are happy .... even if it hurts *tear*

and ya know what? i HATE THE RANGERS TOO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/metheheather
NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:34 am

LOL not many ppl HATE the rangers especially us on the north east coast!! well we do have to wish the best for them,,i think its kinda funny that only Drury got the #23 and not Gomez!! lol Sucks to be Gomez!!hahaha w,e tho if u look at Gomez myspace under his pics he got RIPPED bug time soo i think he has ebough to last him this hole season,,i have wrote one or two not nice but not horrible things!! it gets kinda nasstey on there!!! well LETS GO DEVILS the new DEVILS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sabeeshockey

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:32 pm

and lets go sabres!! yay!!
Back to top Go down
Janssen'sIce-Danni

Number of posts : 277
Favorite team : NEW JERSEY DEVILS
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: DANII!!!   Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:50 pm

GOMEZ IS THE BIGGEST ASS EVER!!!!!! OMG HE DESERVES WHTEVER COMES TO HIM!!!! I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THAT TO US!!!!!

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:35 am

Quote :
GOMEZ IS THE BIGGEST ASS EVER!!!!!! OMG HE DESERVES WHTEVER COMES TO HIM!!!! I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THAT TO US!!!!!
--Janssen'sIce-Danni

lol what i said in a nut shell!!!!! i could not agree with you a HUNDRED percent more!!! he is an ASS and he broke up like one of the best lines in the NHL!! i feel soo damn bad for Patrik and Brian!! nothing will replace last years succsess between them,,i hope the RANGERS SUCKK this year!!! the ISLANDERS better help us crash them!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Islanders   Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:58 pm

I dont knw how much we can count on them, but the islanders will HAVE to be a big part of helping us keep them out of the stanley cup finals next year!!! I knw..the EGG line was PERFECT!!! they were really doin great and helping us out 100% and now ass face had to go and switch us for the WORST RIVAL TEAM IN THE NHL!!!!! RANGERS SUCK RANGERS SUCK...LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

sabeeshockey

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:12 pm

it would be like ryan miller becoming a senator....ew....
Back to top Go down
NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:36 pm

Quote :
ass face,,, RANGERS SUCK RANGERS SUCK
---
Janssen'sIce-Danni
LMAO!!! i love the ass face thing!! lol he really is tho!! thank god we got new players and they r good to soo we should be good this year! and i am kinda happy we got kevin weeks i mean he wont rly get to play tho!! cuzz MARTY plays ALL the time!!! lol we really need him this year!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Lol...   Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:35 pm

Love this topic ladies. I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE SCOTT GOMEZ AND THE RANGERS NOW!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Weeks   Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:53 am

Well they said that they aren't going to have marty playing as much as he was becuz they felt it affected his postseason game so we will definitely see more of weeks than we did clemenson!!!!

I love this topic too!!!

RANGERS SUCK!!! LETS GO DEVILS!!! cheers

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:27 pm

hahaha this topic is good!! finaly ppl who agree with me... i almost cryed the night i found out,, i mean i like Weeks tho even if he was on the rangers...you never hear about him soo its good... and he is better then clemenson,,clemenson couldn't rly help us when in need!! i miss gomez tho,,,my best friend loved him and was about to get his jerzey for this season atleast until i told her!! it was a very depressing night!!

RANGERS SUCK,,,
LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: So SAD   Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:27 am

Awww that a shame about her jersey!!! yeah that guy really stabbed us in the back!! Thats true i havent heard too much about weeks. clemensson didnt do anything! everytime we put him in..we lost!! he was not the right person to fill marty's shoes! i'm not saying that anybody can, but we need somebody damn well close. our team in general relies too much on the goalie for us to just pick up some crappy backup! we only have marty til 2011 or 2012!

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:46 pm

yeah totally we need someone close to Marty...but alot of pressure on the backup knowing when your in net they replaced you with the best goalie in the NHL! soo u damn well better protect it with your life! lol but we do rely to much on Marty we don't rly score unless in need. but that is why we have the best D-fence in the NHL,,, and the best GOALIE!! hhaha i love him he is really AMAZING!! well and Elias i love him 2!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janssen'sIce-Danni

PostSubject: Back up   Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:56 pm

yeah, i think that a lot of these guys have that mind set!! ..."they replaced the best goalie in the NHL!!!" so basically i do think clemy choked..i hope this weeks does better under pressure!!!

I knw we have a really good D, but i do think that they even leave a lil too much up to marty! especially in the post season!!!

how is elias? his hep A? or C? i knw he was even sick somewht through last season!!

NJDevilsFAN2630

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:19 pm

haha i no everyhting on this topic bout Elias::lol
the season right after the lockout he was sick till like december and when he came back he did really really well soo last year he was captain and will remain captain this season!! i am soo phyced for his second year as captain...and he also had i think 6 mor eyears with the devils acoording to his contract,,either 6 or 5!! woot! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH   

Back to top Go down

GOMEZ!!! AHHHHHHH
Page 1 of 1