Barry Bonds 756

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Barry Bonds 756   Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:04 am

Okay, I know this is a hockey forum, but this is the coolest thing to happen to me in a longggg time.

Now, let's start at the beginning. A few weeks ago my aunt had a friend who knew I was in to sports and she had these tickets to a Giants game. Well, i'm not a big baseball fan but who would turn down some great seats to any sports game? I thought that it was awesome that I could get some great free tickets, but the down side was that it was on my parents 25th anniversary. My dad said, of course, no, but i kept begging anyway... it was petty begging because I knew he wouldn't budge.

Turns out the next week he tells me that he took them! Of course, at first I felt bad because it's on the night of my parents anniversary (btw my mom doesn't watch sports) but after consulting my mom (she whole-heartedly said that it was fine... she rules) and realizing that they had a crazy party the saturday before I felt better about it.

I get there and they are some awesome seats. Club seats, left field and an indoor walkway complete with some pretty gourmet food.

Since I don't feel like typing anymore I'll just post something that I wrote right after I got back from the game:

"I got back from the game an hour ago and am still marveling at the fact that I was actually there when he hit 756. I was pleasantly suprised that he was playing tonight, considering he's been going two game incriments lately. That pleasant suprise just turned in to extreme excitement when I saw he was hitting really, really good.

Right now I can't find the right words to explain the hit so after a bunch of jumping and cheering and the Hank Aaron thing and Barry's speech, no one was really watching the game. Me and my dad went to line up at the merchandise stand to try and snag a 'I was there' t-shirt. We ended up standing in line for an hour and a half and not getting a 'I was there' t-shirt, but it's all good because we still got a t-shirt. Crazy night..."

Okay, long post. I'll get some pictures uploaded and other details posted soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: OMG!!!   Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:23 pm

YOU WERE THERE TOO?!?!?!?!?!? WHERE WERE YOU SITTING!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
skijunkie1124

Number of posts : 159
Favorite team : San Jose Sharks baby!
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Barry Bonds 756   Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:25 am

okay a little late but anyway.

^^this one is right before the game

ahhhh it's blurry!!! nooo. but it's right after he hit the run

and after spending and hour and half waiting for shirts i had to have a picture with one. in the back is at&t park... hard to see but it's all the lights. looks kinda weird cuz the wind is blowing.

Now, if I could get my damn youtube account to work I could get my video uploaded. Me and it are having some issues.

I was sitting club level. Since I went up to San Francisco yesterday I picked up the 756 pins that they promised us. Pretty cool...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie

Number of posts : 394
Favorite team : I can't really decide anymore, I love everyone (except the Wings and Oilers) right now
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Awesome!!!   Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:17 am

I was sitting a bit closer. It was so much fun!!! I wish I could go up there, but I've started school now. pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thorntonsbabe19
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barry Bonds 756   

Back to top Go down

Barry Bonds 756
Page 1 of 1